PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Field Report

Track0714
07-01-2002, 07:27 AM
Weekend field report

Saturday morning, I made a trip to Wal-Mart for some things the wife wanted me to pick up. Before I went in I put on SOE, 3 inch swipe on each side of my neck behind the ears, 2\" swipe on each wrist. I go through the store, nothing really happening, just concentrating on filling the shopping list. Now, I am at the checkout line, when I notice 2 young girls behind me, (16-18 range). Both are very cute. The one girl starts telling me her ex-boyfriend keeps trying to call her cell phone, and she doesnt want anything to do with him. She looks right at me, doesnt look away as she talks. Her friend is playing with the straps to her halter top the whole time in line. I told her I can see why her ex-boyfriend wants to get back with you, that you are an attractive girl. I said they were both cute. I told them i was 43 and that if i was younger, both of them would be the kinda girl I would want for a girlfriend. They both blushed. the girl with the halter top, her neck was really turning red, as she fooled with the straps to her top even more. By now its my turn to pay, but before i leave, the girl with the ex-boyfriend, leans over and whispers, \"I like older men, too\". I smiled, paid the cashier and said it was nice to meet them. It was a great feeling as I drove home.

In the afternoon, daughters have softball games, refresh the SOE on my wrists. During the afternoon, I am more into watching the games, than looking for responses to SOE. For the most part, I was standing as I watched the games, didnt sit much on the bleachers. But everytime, I would turn around, move or walk around, there was a \"softball mom\" standing to the side or right behind me. once we made eye contact, they\'d start chatting on about the game. This happened like 5 times.

Sunday, Family went to the mall. Nothing really happened walking around the mall. We get to the food court. The wife and oldest daughter go for chinese. Me and my youngest daughter head for the taco bell line. In front of me is a nice black girl about 21-25 range i would guess, and behind me was a white woman, 40\'s, in good shape, brunette. She cant take her eyes off of me. (later i find out, Wife was watching her watching me...lol) She start chatting about the mall, and how she really likes this mall and the stores, just senseless chatter, until its my time to order. I place order. This taco bell as the self-serve soft-drinks. As i wait for the order, I move to the soft-drink machine to fill my cup with Pepsi. This is when the black girl with a big smile asks me what do i want to drink, takes my cup and fills it for me. I never had a girl do that before.

SOE does bring out the chattiness in women. I didnt see anything overtly sexual in the responses. However, each case, I could see, just using a minimal amount of NLP, in the conversation, the chattiness could turn very sexual.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2002, 07:38 AM
yeah i was at the mall using SoE and i had too much attention from simply anyone...like the most attention i\'ve ever had at a mall...i wouldn\'t call it sexual necessarily but DEFINITELY, girls would look at me, smile when i saw them, some did double takes etc. people all in all were very friendly and cooperative, not one bad experience the whole day. now how do i add the sexual hit to it? some NPA to the soe right...or time to hit up the dance club

NPA and PI/m have that light flowery scent to them...and i remember once i start getting sweaty, it smells more like that BO masculine smell...not disgusting if in small amounts...so i\'m thinking that the best combo for someone my age is nol with a hint of none...i remember overt sexual responses from women when i wore SoE with a few drops of NPA

jose
07-01-2002, 07:44 AM
RM seems to be the logical choice to get the sexual hits with a little SOE to the wrist or back of the hand. But I haven\'t tried RM yet. I usually don\'t get any hits in malls just friendly smiles when I wear SOE. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
07-02-2002, 04:48 AM
Jose,

You GOTTA try RM! I bought a bottle to try it, and was AMAZED at how much I like the scent. Also, when mixed 70:30 with NPA, it has gotten me amazing results in the friendliness / attention department In fact, I\'ve just this moment decided to get TWO of the latest specials. Expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? I think so. Am *I* worth it?
HELL YES!!!/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

CptKipling
07-02-2002, 06:17 AM
Yeah i bought both of the specials, and im going to get the RM deal again before it stops. Definately worth it, needs some NPA aswell though.

jose
07-02-2002, 06:49 AM
Thanks rjm, it seems like the smell of RM is a big hit around here. I already ordered 18 SOE gel packs because of the smell and they seem to get more hits than the regular oil based. I will order RM soon but I have to wait for that paycheck to come. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:45 AM
wouldnt have been gret to have this stuff in school