PDA

View Full Version : what is best to get a girl to like you

asuperdictator
06-29-2002, 07:06 PM
i know this girl, all i want is her and i am gonna start using pheromones. i was wondering what pheromone brand i should use to get her to like me or show more interest, cuz she is already my friend. i know SOE is good for breakin the ice but i dont know if it will help me now. i hear i should use TE to get someone i already know. should i or if not, what should i get. i hear i should also get A1, but i cant find out where to buy it, also i hear i should get JB-1, but cant find it either, wats the best to get!!! thanks

SwingerMD
06-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Hi asuperdictator!

Welcome to the forum! SOE is a very good product to have in your begining phero arsenal. Yes it is very good at breaking the ice, but it is also a very good mood lifter, relaxer, and makes people more chatty. All excellent qualities for the first few dates. Remember pheros will not only effect her but they will also have an effect on you.

For any of the androstenone products I would recomend APC. It has a fairly low -none concentration and if you have been keeping track of the on going trails (Search out the post \"Something Interesting\" and \"Asian Pheros Test Field\") this might be something that you may want try out. It is very easy to OD on the -none heavy weights such as PI/m, NPA, and RM. You also have to keep in mind that wearing any amount of -none when a woman is having her period will be a disaster.

As to A-1:
http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")
JB#1 stands for Jambat mix #1. It is a mix of APC and NPA. If you are interested in the mixes look for the Pheros Cookbook post by Nimbus. Word of caution though, since you are new I wouldn\'t start with the mixes. I would test the mixes out later when you go hunting for targets in general. Not on people that you don\'t want to lose to an accidental -none OD. As for A1 it is a expensive and highly concentrated product used in mixes. I haven\'t used it much yet and haven\'t had much in the way of results since the times that I have used it I have gotten some pretty bad headaches.

So in general start with SOE and APC and keep on reading the various topics on this forum. There is a lot of valulable info here.

franki
07-14-2002, 03:10 PM
Bump for the a-1 link. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

PHP 87
07-14-2002, 03:17 PM
Focusing on one girl before things get serious is almost a sure-fire road to failure.

Watcher
07-15-2002, 04:06 PM
Actually i think my next purchase will now be couplins actually just to try a different approach the actual results of guys using couplins is spread thin on the ground but some have had good results others not very much at all.

MaxiMog
07-15-2002, 10:22 PM
Pheros alone won\'t do the trick. Actually they will, but they will merely just \"break the ice\". From then on, it\'s mostly your personality that matters. So I\'d advice you to check out www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") in addition to visiting this place.

FerroMone
07-15-2002, 10:31 PM
Pheros can\'t do it alone you must build up your personality and seduction skills using NLP and other stuffs.

Watcher
07-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Maxi we have been promoting fastseduction and speedseduction and NLP for over 2 years if you do a search you will find 100s of references or similar to that site. Actually a lot of the information was combined with the seduction websites and then the pheromonal natural and synthetic were combined to come up with the theorys that match real life around here but thanks for the reminder anyway because that site is very useful others are www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") and the various NLP sites as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-16-2002, 08:12 PM
Now this is a feminine point of view and a pretty basic one too, I think. The pheros might help to some degree; however, make sure to keep on just being yourself (you wouldn\'t want her to fall head over heels over an image you simply wanted to project, would you?). Another suggestion which I think is for good for both genders is not to appear \"needy\", i.e., keep some of yourself to yourself. A killer smile is five stars sexy as long as it isn\'t a forced one that resembles the grille of an Impala. Maybe try one of the pheros that the guys recommend with some cologne (LIGHT touch of it!) so it becomes a part of you. This will bond you to her memory, subliminally or otherwise, because she\'ll immediately think of you and the fun you had together whenever she catches the scent somewhere.

Laughter is an unbelievably wonderful elixar. Find her sense of humor and make her laugh until her stomach hurts. Be a fantastic kisser (and that doesn\'t mean checking out her tonsils with your tongue and gagging her).

Last but not least, body language. Now this one is an OLD one but damn it works. \"Mirror\" her. For instance, if she leans across a table toward you and puts her hand under her chin, wait a couple of minutes and ease into mimicking the same position she\'s in without being obvious, like you\'re doing it unconsciously. Subtle synchronization /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. I was surprised when some time ago I read about this somewhere or other. I then remembered that my husband and I did this automatically early in our relationship and still do 10 years later without even being aware of it!

Hopefully, you\'re playing the field and dating other girls. Actually, you could \"practice\" on other girls to see their reactions. Be adamant about no game playing, either by you or taking it from her. If that happens, bite the bullet and move on, even if it rips your heart out, and don\'t look back, even once. If this should ever be the case, you\'ll love yourself later when you find something even better. This is the voice of experience speaking on this one /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Yikes, sorry I rambled.

Best of luck to you!