PDA

View Full Version : what are the best spots...period!!!

asuperdictator
06-29-2002, 02:57 PM
plain and simple... i need to know what the best spots to put SOE. I also need to know how much on each spot, like how long the streak. A lot of people talk about this but dont really completely answer the subject. If you could tell me i would be extremely thankful.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2002, 04:13 PM
I have found that the wrists are the best place to apply SOE if you want it to get better \"publicity\", but the neck/upper lip/chin is better if you\'re going after (a) certain girl(s) and you want her/them to get closer /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I\'ve had women greet me with a kiss on the EXACT spot on the neck that I applied the SOE, so there is no doubt as to it\'s close-radius effectiveness. I usually only put 2 2-inch swipes on each wrist, 2 dabs behind each ear. Anyone else here get better hits OD-ing on SOE?

\'Slinger out.

SwingerMD
06-29-2002, 08:23 PM
Asuperdictator,

My favorite places to put SOE are on the arms and neck. The arms seem to do a good job at spreading since I move them around a lot when dancing, gesturing, etc . . . . Also hit up places where there is hair. Seems to also do a good job of broadcasting. Would make sense since the places where our natural phero signerature comes from, our armpits and pubic region, has very course thick hair.

To get a minimum effect about 2-3\" on each arm and neck seems to be the best. There seems to be no serious OD effect (in the terms of people running from you) in -nol and -rone so feel free to go crazy with it. Some people have reported sleepyness and drunken-like effects as memory loss in ODs. Me doesn\'t make me sleepy. Does make me very loose and prone to do things I normally won\'t do.

CptKipling
06-30-2002, 11:56 AM
I like wearing it on my arms, as it creates a \"zone\" of -nol around you. I wear it on my neck (back, front, side) at the same time, and also the forehead. Cant really advise on quantities because i use the gel, but i\'m guessing 2/3 inches on arms/wrists, and 2/3 on the neck(or slightly less is if u apply elsewhere aswell). I advise you to experiment, this is the best way to judge, as dosage varies for different people

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:51 AM
and than go down the gym, and test it out, your be amazed