PDA

View Full Version : What's new with Andro-1?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 09:47 AM
I\'ve been off this board for awhile, but before I left, there were a lot of guys experimenting with Andro-1, some with not-so-intense but VERY solid hits. Anyone making progress with this phero? I\'m going to order some regardless, but I just want to hear some feedback. Oh, and could someone PM me and hook me up with the order info for Andro-1? (since it seems to be some sort of secret LOL) Thanks, bros.

\'Slinger out.

Whitehall
06-28-2002, 10:28 AM
I don\'t remember any sexual hits from A-1 mentioned but there is a general consensus that A-1 is just the ticket for soothing menstrual crabbiness.

I also used it at the gym and found women there much more approachable. Perhaps it overcame the natural None releases from working up a sweat.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 07:22 PM
There also seemed to be a fair amount of feedback that Andro-1 was having an effect one women who were already in relationships (making them more lovey/compliant/less bitchy).

Unfortunately between the time I ordered Andro-1 oh so long ago and when it appeared, my test subject bailed and I haven\'t found a replacement. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

jamesdeanmartin
06-30-2002, 06:33 AM
Keep it away from your face, it can really depress you.

JDM

Watcher
07-14-2002, 01:17 AM
That is a very interesting type of response they say men in relationships are depressed all the time something to do with the female PMT pheromone or something.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 03:15 AM
Yea, I\'ve actually stopped using it altoghether the last two months because of this. At first I didn\'t think it got me very depressed, but then I got into a seriously dark mood a couple of times. If the A1 was the reason, and I think it was, there simply can\'t be any positive effects that could make it worth it.

Have any of you guys got any idea how small a dose, if there is such a limit, that is safe mood-wise?

franki
07-14-2002, 04:36 AM
IMO if you don´t have a (long-time) gf or SO you don´t need this stuff, as I´ve seen almost no results at all on women, besides that there is the nasty side effect on men. (mood-lowering)

Bruce can´t give you a guarantee on a-1, so you should not expect to much of it and only buy it if you are willing to experiment. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif