PDA

View Full Version : Mixing

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 12:37 AM
I want to expirement with mixing. What do you guys use to put your mixed product in, and how do you measure the amounts of each product? I was thinking about making some JB#1 and some DD#1. Thanks

Track0714
06-28-2002, 06:17 AM
here is how I measure and mix.

First, I went to the drug store. I bought two droppers. One was from the baby medicine section. it was a plastic dropper, but on one side of the dropper it was marked off in teaspoon fractions, and the other side it was marked off every quarter ml. However, this dropper had a big opening, and would put out 10 drops/ml.

The second dropper I bought was a glass dropper, with a very small opening.

now with the first dropper, i could measure out liquids in 0.25 ml increments, then using what i measured out to calibrate the glass dropper. I tested out water, everclear, vodka, APC, vegetable oil. I would measure out 1 ml using the plastic dropper, and then count the number of drops in 1 ml from the glass dropper. I did this 10 times for each liquid tested.

For my case, the glass dropper got about 30 drops/ml for water, everclear or vodka, and about 25 drops/ml for vegetable oil. APC was about 28 drops/ml

so in my case, I have been using 8 drops APC, 3 drops NPA to make JB#1. It\'s very close to 7:3 ratio, but still a touch toward the APC side.

I can show you the math, but again, in my case 3 drops of JB#1 from my glass dropper will give me a dose of -none of about 0.02 mg.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 02:48 PM
Then did you use the plastic dropper to apply the JB#1 you just made? I am thinking about putting some JB#1 on my neck and some SoE or PI/w on my wrist. Am I headed in the right direction here? I am new to this.

Track0714
07-01-2002, 06:11 AM
\"Then did you use the plastic dropper to apply the JB#1 you just made? ...\"

I use the glass dropper to apply the JB#1 mix