PDA

View Full Version : age and pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2002, 06:54 PM
im a little younger than most here, today i am 18 yahooooo. but i want to know what scents will work for girls my age or younger cause im still in high school. one that wont make my cologne smell like crap (i wear high siera) and one that wont repell people.

also can u tell me how much of this product to apply each day and the full name of it not initials. also i dont want to have to mix a bunch of different ones so dont tell me three different scents to mix thanks.

PHP 87
06-27-2002, 08:05 PM
\"also i dont want to have to mix a bunch of different ones so dont tell me three different scents to mix thanks.\"

Translation: \"I want the product(s) to work, but I don\'t want to put out the effort to find out what product(s) work best for me.\"

With that type of attidude, I\'m not sure if Pheromones will work for you, because you may be expecting too much from them.

You still have to put out the effort. That includes researching products, trial and error and approaching and talking to women.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but it seems like that\'s what I\'m hearing from you.

But for starters, I would try SOE (Scent of Eros) if I were a young guy.

Also, most Pheromones, especially Androstenone, have a naturally somewhat offensive odor - if you don\'t want to repel people, start off with a small amount and work your way up.

All your questions have already been answered here on this forum - here\'s a good place to start:

Remember, you will only get out of Pheromones what you put into them.

www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=19349&page=0&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1#Post19700 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=19349&page=0&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1#Post19700\")

CptKipling
06-28-2002, 07:36 AM
PHP is right, being lazy will get you nowhere with pheros. You have to be prepared to put in some effort if you want them to work for you, or you will end up with a situation where you frustrated and ultimately miss out.

No 1 product may be ideal for you, but Scent Of Eros is something i find reliable (im young too), but the best results will be gained by using it with a small amount of New Pheromone Additive or another -none product(Primal, Rogue Male, Andro 4.1, APC...).

Be prepared to experiment.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Translation: \"I want the product(s) to work, but I don\'t want to put out the effort to find out what product(s) work best for me.\"

With that type of attidude, I\'m not sure if Pheromones will work for you, because you may be expecting too much from them.

You still have to put out the effort. That includes researching products, trial and error and approaching and talking to women.

<hr></blockquote>
My Translation: \"I\'m a hard ass and if youre not up to my level of knowledge and information I\'m gonna be a prick to you.\"

Whoa! Lighten up a little man. The man was simply asking for recommendations not an ass chewing. Thats exactly the kind of reply that would make me not want to return here anymore. You could have said the same thing without being so damned rude.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 12:29 PM
it\'s all right loverman, i was hoping it\'d be that easy but it\'s not

just have fun with whatever product you by
SoE i think worked the best for me, but you gotta put a lot on i think...like a lot

try that out...and if you have some NPA or TE, make that maybe 20% of the mix

PHP 87
06-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Again, I apologize for sounding harsh, but it\'s probably for the persons own good.

There are no shortage of newbies who come here seeking a magic potion or product - they should know in advance that they may need to experiment and mix products to obtain results.

I would hate to see them miss out on all the fun if they gave up after trying just one thing and/or not doing their homework/research.

Also, the poster came here seeking advice, but put restrictions on what kind of answers he expected - that\'s not the way it works.

I\'m more than happy to help out a Newbie or anyone else, but they should be willing to put out some effort.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 01:12 PM
I too apologize for sounding rude. I\'m stuck here at work and just cant wait to get my NPA and APC. Maybe my boss(female) will lighten up then.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 02:49 PM
If people would put in a little bit of time and read some of the forum posts ( I know there is alot, but at least start with the Cookbook), then so many annoying questions could be avoided...but I am behind you PHP.

Watcher
06-29-2002, 01:05 PM
If you want results buy alter ego.