PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones that work for the over 40 guys

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2002, 04:03 PM
Hi I am a 41yr old guy I work at hospital and just wanted to know what is a good stand alone product that don\'t cost a lot and smells good in the past i ordered apc.ag, te, but none of them seem to work I still have alittle te, I also order some oil base pheromones from another web sites like beaches and iron devil not oil base but didn\'t work either so I came back to you guys. I just order my 2nd set of soe gel packs I think I got one hit in the check out line in a store I was in last week an woman seem to be really chatty to me an i didn\'t start the conversation , Thanks for your help.

upsidedown
06-27-2002, 04:38 PM
Hi,

I\'m 43 and I\'ve also had some positive reactions from SoE.. But, I\'ve also been trying Alter Ego for 3 days now and I\'ve been encouraged by my early and limited usage of it. It has practically no scent at all. As far as inexpensive...I guess price is a matter of each person\'s own opinion of what is or is not a lot of money. To me, considering that a bottle of AE will probably last me easily 3 or 4 months if I were to wear it almost every day....that\'s not a lot to pay.