PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with beta males who arent chatting up fems

Watcher
06-27-2002, 01:04 PM
What annoys me most is that they just tend to hover and laugh and be dickheads in general without doing anything, its like they are just there to stop me making a move on a woman. I sometimes do really something quite NLP like and really cause confusion although those secrets will remain my own he .

CptKipling
06-28-2002, 08:00 AM
Awww come on!

I get the same problem, sometimes from friends and sometimes from random boys, which is strange \'cos i normally get respect when wearing pheros.

I use a much simpler method for dealing with them, the good \'ole \"F**k off you sad tw@!\" (\"tw@!\") technique. works fine for me

CptKipling
06-28-2002, 08:00 AM
lol i wonder where that link will take you /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

rjm
06-28-2002, 08:48 AM
It was an email address... I just HAD to try it myself! :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 10:36 AM
A funny thing is to listen to Betas bragging about women that \"like\" them or whatever, and you\'re just standing there while they let all these clues slip that they\'re never gonna get laid or get anywhere with these women. But it\'s not so funny when they\'re clinging to you when you wanna make a move on a woman, it\'s like \"Ok, man, shut up and get out of the way already.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

\'Slinger out.

Watcher
06-29-2002, 01:02 PM
Exactly some people really are full of themselves thinking that they have more in life than they do - i prefer to look at the situation in a realistic way and if she aint showing any signs of interest well ill go find someone who is, it saves plenty of time in not chasing dead ends and i get some actual feedback about the types of women who do *go* for me.
Beta males well the embarrassment technique works well as well as the distraction technique plus a few others ive developed myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2002, 04:25 PM
You know what\'s really freaky? Doesn\'t it just come naturally taking Beta\'s down a couple notches, it just hits you, BAM, you know exactly what to say to them. You don\'t even have to be mean at all, and sometimes later on I\'ll be thinking \"How did I know to say that exact thing to Eddie?\". Weird stuff.

\'Slinger out.

Watcher
07-01-2002, 01:21 PM
ESP

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 02:48 AM
oh i know you mean, they think there all cool, but all they do is go stand next to a girl, and just look like a plonker!!! leave it to the real guys to impress

Watcher
07-07-2002, 02:53 AM
I wonder if it is a conscious action with these guys or just the world being a massive pain in the [censored] ass. ANother question do they actually get laid with the girls if so i will abandon all my current pickup techniques and stand around women like a complete dickhead saying nothing and they can still chat me up and jump me their (any comments on this welcome especially from those guys who stand there being iditoic and dump DO YOU GET LAID USING THIS PICKUP TECHNIQUE.

Watcher
07-08-2002, 02:14 AM
Well i stood around women today doing nothing and this tactic doesnt seem to do anything what is wrong in my appraoch i was a wanker laughed talked loud etc. Still nothing. Interesting indeed.

Andy
07-08-2002, 12:25 PM
I think you\'d have to make a video of it for others to judge.

Watcher
07-09-2002, 04:50 PM
Well cant do that but in general those that are moronic jerks actually get the ladies in the end. Or maybe someone will correct me and tell me that you gotta do this and do that to get the females. Anyone - common i want complete disagreement on this one.

CptKipling
07-09-2002, 04:58 PM
Women love to feel in control, it helps to make things seem like its their idea. Also not acting as if you are easy, and having some currage to stand up for yourself when faced with confrontation.

Watcher
07-09-2002, 05:08 PM
Good point or you could just not take any [censored] whatsoever and be the complete jerk and women will fall all over you in one second lol.

CptKipling
07-09-2002, 05:21 PM
I think being a jerk would help weed out the women who are just flirting for flirtings sake, i.e. raising their self esteem and lowering ours and pissing us off at the same time. its fun to put them down, may be imature, but then so is their behavoir.

Watcher
07-09-2002, 05:47 PM
Exactly the other option i recommened to guys in this position is to a) ignore those types b) OD on none within an effective range so as not to be to smelly but just enough to signal alpha type of presence and to make them go elsewhere to annoy other males. I like to maintain my confidence and mental state and refused to be confused by women in general.

Watcher
07-26-2002, 11:23 PM
Bump anyone else.

FerroMone
07-27-2002, 12:30 AM
Well that is true for US Females but for Asian Women it is a different story. Asian females don\'t like challenge they want you to pamper them and then supplicate them alot.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 10:46 AM
That sounds right. Aussie males are just well different they seem to just do nothing - kiwi women however are prepared to make a move.

upsidedown
07-27-2002, 10:58 AM
Guess I need to start planning my next vacation for New Zealand.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Lol its a nice country if you ever have the chance to go, still prefer the UK myself now there the women are nuts.

upsidedown
07-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Yes, I like the UK as well, although I\'ve never really met too many women there who were particularly friendly to me as a stranger.

Now, the Scandinavian women were friendly, although a bit reserved. I\'d like to go back there someday....especially now that I\'ve discovered pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif