PDA

View Full Version : SOE is GOOD!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2002, 09:26 AM
I haven\'t posted in awhile, but I have been getting some amazing hits with SOE! There is a little pizza place near where I work, we order from there a lot, and just pick up take-out. Anyway, I am a pretty young guy, but there is this really beautiful woman about 30-something who works there, and I go in there wearing 2 swipes SOE (a couple of times 2 drops NPA as well) and every damn time I go in there she wants to talk! It\'s seriously like she hangs on every word I say, and we only talk about the weather! She just leans over the counter staring into my eyes, it\'s like DIHL every time! Did I mention this woman is EXTREMELY beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5\' 2\" petite figure. DAMN! Well, I\'m at work now, I\'ll give you guys some more stories later. SOE is a beautiful thing.

\'Slinger out.

SwingerMD
06-27-2002, 09:37 AM
Yup,

Just got my second bottle /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

franki
06-27-2002, 09:48 AM
I am hoping to get my 4th and 5th bottle!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
06-27-2002, 09:53 AM
Franki,

Whoa! How much are you using? I\'m averaging about 48\" rolled on per week. My first bottle has lasted since this April and should be good for at least one more month.

franki
06-27-2002, 10:05 AM
SwingerMD,

I bought my first bottle mid January, my second in March and the third one in May. I found out that a bottle of SOE lasts 1,5 months for me (that is with probably 4 days of use per week).

Yes I use a lot of it (maybe twice as much as you do) , no idea how many inches, and I know I should use less.

Watcher
06-27-2002, 01:58 PM
People with normal usage and also with the DD#1 mix i get on average about 2 months usage (have used 3 bottles in 6 months) but i hear that it lasts about 1 month for most people.