PDA

View Full Version : new

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, I am new here. I was wondering if you guys could help me decide what to get. I was checking out the site and there are a lot of different products, and I dont know which to get. I am 17, and I am a guy. Any help would be great! Thanks!

jamesdeanmartin
06-26-2002, 04:16 PM
I\'d suggest jumping on the SOE/Rogue Male special. You get to try out a ton of good products for a small price. SOE has been highly effective for most, and Rogue Male has a high concentration of -none along with a nice scent.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 05:42 PM
From what I\'ve read and somewhat experienced I would also suggest SOE(Scent of Eros). At your age(close to mine) you want to use NOL and maybe alittle RONE or NONE. SOE is NOL and RONE. Some say PI/w is good for your age but the whole copulins thing keeps me from trying it. Get some SOE and try that, it smells pretty good and should get you some results.

ABBADON

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 10:37 PM
What is the difference between the gel and the oil SOE?

CptKipling
06-27-2002, 04:54 AM
Nothing really, apart from the gel is in a small packet so you can carry it around more easily. Basically, the oil (or whatever it is) carrier is replaced with a gel, which makes it great for application, you also find that 1 pack will last you maybe 3 applications.