PDA

View Full Version : new experiences from the ladies who use pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 03:30 PM
I\'ve been seeing a lot of stories posted from males who use phermones. Do any of the ladies on this board have any new stories to share?

sophie
06-25-2002, 05:52 PM
Hi chuckv! glad you asked, because us ladies don\'t get much air time here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (by choice I should say, no point in posting girl stuff when it\'s all guys here, no offense intended to the men!) . I check in most days out of general interest, but mostly it\'s guy stuff.

I did make a recent discovery, after a lot of experimenting. My best 2 pheros are PI/w and PCC (no big surprise) but nothing else. NPA/w I am still unsure about, but still need to experiment some more as I don\'t use this stuff every day. I can\'t use the SP oils because they turn to that -none smell (I think) which is good on guys but not on me (at least I can\'t stand it on me).

I have had really good luck with both the PI/w and PCC either alone or mixed, (edit to mention I do use various colognes too, but not enough to gag anyone.). I am married and my hubby is very attentive, especially with the PI/w. Also I work with a lot of men of all ages and have noticed their reactions to the pheros. I am not trolling for hits really /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif, just gauging reactions to see how it works. There is a definite difference, I think they work! I guess I am just looking for some kind of verification because hubby is sometimes not the best subject to try this on. But there is a difference with him too, both conversationally and physically.
Positive feedback in general, based on male reaction. I smelled the SOE gel packets and they are great I think, from a female smelling a male perspective. I am planning to order some SOE for hubby, but I\'ll have to keep him with me when he wears it LOL.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 10:26 AM
Thanks for your response Sophie. We really do need more ladies on the board. I\'ve been using The Edge and PI/w. I also have PCC but haven\'t used it yet. With the Edge I notice that people are a little more talkative and friendly. But I haven\'t noticed a big difference when I use PI/w. How do you mix PI/w and PCC? Good luck with the Soe and the hubby. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 12:24 PM
HI!
I\'m a new female user and I\'ve used The Edge. I tried the edge mixed with the essential oil and mixed it in my atominizer but the smell is so incredibely horrid! So, I\'m now trying just the Edge by itself with my usualy body spray/perfume and the smell is ok (non-existant on me) but it doesn\'t work.
So, have any of you had success with The Edge (newbie kit?) Or does Primal Instinct work best. I\'ve heard PI works best on women. So, I think I may return my newbie kit and just order the PI.
What do you think?
Thanks!!!

camusflage
06-26-2002, 07:33 PM
I can imagine you running into problems with TE.. -None is not the way to go for women (assuming you\'re looking for attention from men). PI/w is a -nol pheromone, and more what you should be looking at. Stone Labs has some stuff too, such as Passion Copulin Concentrate, with copulins, and Passion Pheromone Attractant for women.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 07:42 PM
I think she\'s talking about TE for women. Don\'t think there is any none in it.

Abbadon

sophie
06-26-2002, 07:54 PM
I have never tried Edge and don\'t know much about it. Try doing a search in the Archives or this board for more info. but PI/w is a pretty good all purpose product if you want to try it. And despite the price tag, for me this bottle will last close to forever. I use barely a drop, probably not even a drop sometimes, just a tiny dab with a cologne or some scent added. With PCC I use a swipe or two as it doesn\'t seem as strong. If using both I put PI/w on my neck and PCC on wrists usually (for bedroom activity maybe other places /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif).

camusflage
06-26-2002, 07:54 PM
When I\'d seen that about TE, atomizer, and e-oil, I\'d assumed it was the newbie special. I had thought that was only TE/m. I could be wrong though.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 07:57 PM
If none is not the way to go for women to attract men then why have all these scientists added none to the womans formulas?

Isn\'t PF a nol product? I have PF NPA and PCC and not one of them seems to do anything.

Track0714
06-27-2002, 06:14 AM
none works on attracting men. I have been using JB#1 mix at work, i have men hanging around my desk all the time. I can also tell some men try to avoid me too. none seems to do that to both sexes, either it attracts or repels. Thats the kind of phero it is.

I bought TE for women too and havent experimented much with it yet. TE for women has none in it, i can smell it. The reason I bought TE for women was i knew it would have both a nol and none component.

btw, i am male, 40\'s

oscar
06-27-2002, 09:17 AM
Track0714,

I\'m not too sure you can count on women\'s TE containing Nol. I seem to remember Bruce posting at one point that there was no Nol in either version of TE or NPA. But Bruce himself would be the best person to ask.

Here\'s something interesting. It would appear that Stone Labs has reformulated the women\'s version of PPA to contain Androstenol and Copulins, when previously it had been A-None and Cops.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
06-27-2002, 01:56 PM
I would say that NPA (W) would have more couplins and possibly rone in it that would make sense if the same stuff was in the mens version.

oscar
06-27-2002, 03:06 PM
Watcher,

I\'m curious why you would state that NPAw whose contents are a total mystery has more copulins than PPAw whose manufacturer has actually divulged a copulin concentration (.005% ).
Do you know something about the LaCroy products that the rest of us don\'t know? If so, this would be a good time to share. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Track0714
06-28-2002, 06:36 AM
I know TE for women does not smell as strong as TE for men, but I smell none in both. If both have a guaranteed 2.4 mg for phero\'s, then TE for women has something else added. I just assumed -nol. The one night i tried TE for women at home, the wife and teenage daughter were giggily and chatty all night. I never saw the giggleling with SOE. LaCroy put something in TEw and NPAw, they just aint saying.