PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain what Oscar said ?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 11:06 PM
Heyo,
In another thread Oscar wrote \"Since your target age range of females, especially the lower end of the range, fall into the group that are often put off by heavy A-None, I would recommend trying Androstenone Fragrance Additive ( AFA ) from Stone Labs.\"
Now, I have never heard hide or hair of this, but Im kind of stupid; I dont even suspect much. I am twenty-two years old and I commonly go after the 20-23 crowd. What is recommended for women this age? Product that is. And what should be steered clear of?

Thanks,
Myke

SwingerMD
06-24-2002, 11:22 PM
Mykra,

My suggestion for you would be SOE. I would steer clear of any heavy -none products such as PI/m, RM, and NPA.

Now I just read a post by ROLLTIDE (\"Something Interesting\") that he was getting major hits from APC which has a very low concentration of -none. If you really want to play around with a -none product, this may be for you. Otherwise if you want to try any of the \"Big Boys\" of the -none products I would suggest that you use only 1 dab of -none and lots of the -nol product.

I think I had some hits with the younger ones with lots of SOE on my arms and neck and two small dabs of RM behind the ears. But hey, personally for me I had to see if all of these stories on the board were true so I have been having fun ODing etc . . . .

oscar
06-25-2002, 02:25 PM
Mykra,

Here\'s the text of the post by dino that I was replying to:

\"I\'m trying to figure out which phero product(s) to try. I\'m 26 and 5\'9\", and I\'m hoping to attract 21-27 y.o. women. I\'d prefer an unscented product (so it won\'t interfere with my usual cologne). Thanks in advance for your help. \"

The fact that dino specifically asked for a recommendation of a product that wouldn\'t interfere with his regular cologne, and the fact that he said he was 26yo and 5\'9\" prompted me to recommend AFA. The almost totally undetectable .020%A-None and .020%A-Nol blend was exactly what he was looking for. If he were 5 years younger and/or 5 inches taller, I might have recommended something else, but I\'m not quite sure what that might have been other than the 1mg/mL Androstenol. I\'m not too keen on endorsing PI/w as an unscented A-Nol product for especially young users since the Copulins could lead to ambiguities for both wearer and targets. I\'m no longer able to do \"young guy\" experimentation myself, and must rely on the data provided by others. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I\'ll assume that what you really wanted explained was the age range of the targets issue. Really young girls, (from my perspective, anyway) in late teens and early twenties can just as easily be scared off as attracted by Androstenone. So to maximize phero effectiveness a heavy A-Nol application is indicated, ( with maybe just a dash of A-None).
The older you as a male become, past mid-twenties, and the older the target age range goes, the more A-None you\'re likely to want to add to the mix.

SwingerMD\'s recommendation for you was a good one. SOE is a great None-free product. You really don\'t want to mess with the A-None heavyweights, but when you do feel the need for a bit more punch, AFA is a great way to go!
As truly unscented as AFA is, it might even make a nice mixer for SOE. SOE\'s fragrance has a hard time covering the stink of NPA, but AFA should be no problem at all. 3 or 4 parts SOE to 1 part AFA would be good starting points, but even 1:1 shouldn\'t compromise SOE\'s scent.
Perhaps we can persuade Bruce to offer a deal on SOE and AFA as the new, new, new, new, Dynamic Duo for the benefit of the early twenty-ish guys on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 03:19 PM
Yeah. I was gonna say how about 20% off with purchase of any SoE product over $40 with the purchase of any other product over $40, but then I probably wouldn\'t ever take advantage of it.

oscar
06-25-2002, 03:59 PM
patchy,

20% would be great, but you can always use the Forum Members\' Discount to get 15% off regularly priced items if you order by mail with a check or Money Order.

I\'ve seen some great turn-around times posted on the Customer Questions board with guys getting their orders 5 or 7 days after THEY mailed it off. I think it takes longer with a check, since it might have to clear depending on the amount and how regular a customer you are, but a money order is guaranteed and should speed up the process nicely.

Check the Cust. Q. board for specifics. Don\'t think the discount is good for sale items, or package deals, and I know it doesn\'t apply to shipping costs, but if you know what you want, and you\'re not in an incredible hurry, this is a good way to save 15% on all your phero purchases.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 08:13 PM
Hello,
Thanks for the responses. Yes, I think Bruce should make that a new dynamic duo because I would snatch it up quicklike.
Oscar, you mentioned the five inches taller part and it got me wondering. I am six feet, six inches tall and I didnt know so much factoring would go into this /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Would it sound right for me to order the AFA (Since I already have some SOE) and make a mix of...?

Sorry for all the Q\'s,
Myke

Watcher
06-26-2002, 01:03 PM
Being tall yeah SOE sounds like a good next purchase although you might want to look at attraction also. But im sure there is plenty of advice floating around here anyway (maybe even AE)

oscar
06-27-2002, 05:18 PM
Mykra,

At your height, you\'re already presenting a rather imposing visual impact, and at your age you\'re likely to be cranking out a pretty fair quantity of endogenous A-None already. That\'s not to say that you wouldn\'t benefit from SOME additional A-None, but I would be careful.

Maybe try mixing SOE and AFA at about 5:1 or even 6:1 to start. Be conservative with the mones, especially A-None. Less is more. Wearing too little is always better than wearing too much! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
07-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Gents,

I\'ve actually put in about a month trying various ratios of SOE and AFA.
At 5:1, SOE to AFA , the products mix well, and while there is some enhancement of SOE\'S scent, there\'s no noticeable scent of A-None. This ratio may be a good one for the younger / taller / buffer guys who want to add just a dash of A-None to their phero signature.

At 4:1 the fragrance of SOE actually seems to improve, the products once again blend nicely, and there\'s a bit more of the sexual in the hits noticed. This might be a good ratio for the less alpha young guys, or the guys in their late twenties or so, whose natural A-None production has begun to ratchet down.

At 3:1 I think I found the ratio for old bastards like me. The fragrance of SOE is both altered and diluted somewhat allowing a more generous application. The best aspects of SOE\'s scent are still there, but the sharper notes seem to be mellowed somewhat. The hits are decidedly more sexual.

Haven\'t gone to 2:1 yet. I think that the fragrance might get stepped on just a bit too much at that level.

This does appear to be an excellent way for guys of various ages to get a nice None / Nol / Rone blend that can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif