PDA

View Full Version : Something interesting

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 07:34 PM
Hello all, i have something interesting to report today, i was wondering if anyone can help me out with this....first of all, let me say i recieved my SOE today , and it really makes me feel good!! i love the way it smells, and i cant wait to try it out tommorow at work...

however, what i wanted to report was a little experiment that i did today with APC...no additives, just apc straight...my god, i got hits galore...looking at the numbers, everyone says the amount of pheros are so low that it doesnt do any good, but i got some great ass hits from it...amazing hits...can anyone explain to me how i could get great hits from apc alone, even with its massively reduced phero amounts? it actually seemed to work better than when i mix npa with it, which is even harder to believe....please, someone tell me im wrong, even though i guess the little bit of none in apc is probably still 1000 times more none than the average male species could produce...please, someone comment on this!!

oscar
06-24-2002, 08:17 PM
ROLLTIDE,

Maybe less really is more. Though to be honest, I never thought that this much less was anything. Can\'t argue with results though.

Maybe the packaging disclaimer is bullshit.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
06-24-2002, 08:42 PM
How much did you put on? Did you throw on a ton of it...or just a few dabs?

Xehupatl
06-24-2002, 09:43 PM
give us a few hit stories from your experiment!

stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 03:58 AM
Oscar, i was thinking the same thing myself...you may be rigth...they may just say that so they can sell the stuff in countries that limit steroids..i dont know, all i know is that my best friend kept telling me how he was just getting great hits from apc alone, and when he tried other stuff it was like too much overkill...actually, what i noticed is this: when i applied pure apc, i attracted all women, especially the young ones..i noticed that right off the bat....normally, jb1 works great but not so much for the younger ones, which is why i felt like i needed SOE, whcih i still love and will also use...but i went with a freind of mine to work to TGIF and just sat at the bar on a monday nite havign a few and talkigna bout work...well, i applied heavy apc only, and guess what....it was as intense attention from women as anything else, even had women just come up and start talking to me and touching me...now, im freaking out during allt his for several reasons....1. i realized my friend was on to something and 2. i felt really great when i wear apc alone, almost intoxicated on myself, the same as when i wear soe...( i love that stuff also)...my friend thinks that any additive to apc makes it overkill, and to some degree i have noticed that..so not sure yet...will have to try this out again but if anyone else notices this also.....?, then apparently those israeli scientists know what they are doing....i mean, dont get me wrong, i have used jb#1 and it really works great..but if you just want the extreme subtle power, apc alone may be just what you need...im gonna try this again and see what the deal is..i know that if you are an od hound like i am, with pure apc, you can lather it on and it just seems to attract them more....

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 04:01 AM
oh, and also, i had put it on pretty heavy...it had a range of affecting women half across the room as well as making everyone sitting near me look like they were on some kind of drug with a happy grin on their face or they avoided eye contact..typical none reactions..but, i applied it pretty heavy...not just a dab...i just took the bottle, put my thumb on the opening, and turned it upside down adn applied to neck and face area....

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 06:37 AM
you think it\'ll work for someone that is 20? you said it affects young girls right?

SwingerMD
06-25-2002, 09:47 AM
\"not just a dab...i just took the bottle, put my thumb on the opening, and turned it upside down adn applied to neck and face area.... \"

Um ROLLTIDE,

Isn\'t this the definition of a dab? I take it that you dabbed a whole bunch of times, right? Aprox how many times did you do this? BTW how long did these rxns last? Hmm . . . the last time I had this sort of rxn at a dance was after I had applied 2 drops of PI/m behind the ears a little over 2 hours before. All of the hits happened immediately after you applied the APC right?

He\'s a thought . . . . APC\'s -none concentration is at 0.05 mg/ml. RM and the other products are at 0.5 mg/ml. I\'m going to be getting APC and NPA really soon so I\'m going to be mixing up JB#1 and JBX. I\'m going to dilute NPA and RM by 100X with dH20 (1 ml NPA or RM in 99 ml of dH20) to get a 0.05 mg/ml concentration. I\'ll post back here later on my results.

Wow! It looks like you really may be onto something. Keep up the social experiments ROLLTIDE. Oh and keep on reporting back in detail.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 12:28 PM
Rolltide,

this is really cool; I\'m going to test APC alone in the next days (yeah, I\'ll hit a party after 2 long weeks of summer exams... they are not over yet but I\'m gonna take a little breathe /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif), to see if I can get anything like you got.

BassMan
06-25-2002, 12:45 PM
uh... diluting a 0.5 solution 100 to 1 would give 0.005, not 0.05

If you want 0.05, dilute it 10 to 1. And DI HOH probably won\'t work, pheros are only very slightly water soluable. Try vodka if you don\'t have EtOH on hand.

SwingerMD
06-25-2002, 01:53 PM
BassMan,

Oops. Thanks man. Was doing conversions before my morning coffee. Is 100% EtOH best or would a 75%-90% EtOH be better? I read in a perfume and cologne book that I have that dH20 in the mix would slow down evaportion time. I\'m going to try 2.5X, 5X, 7.5X, and 10X dilutions of RM, NPA, and PI/m to look for the best working concentration.

oscar
06-25-2002, 03:19 PM
SwingerMD,

I don\'t usually like to discourage experimentation, but I think I can save you some time and product.

NPA is at its absolute best concentration when mixed with five parts of cologne. Not sure why you\'d want to dilute it with alcohol only, since you\'d need to apply a cover spray of cologne over it, so cut out a step and mix it right into some cologne. PI/m won\'t mix nearly as well, but should follow suit concentration-wise.

If you cut RM 5 or 10 times, you\'re going to lose the fragrance.
While it won\'t get you down to a .05mg/mL level, I\'ve found that mixing RM with ethanol at 7 parts RM to 3 parts ethanol makes it a very nice fragrance.

I had occassion to lay my hands on a vial of One Night Stand, and when I sampled the scent I realized that its fragrance base was the same as that used in RM, just more dilute. I\'m guessing that Stone intentionally didn\'t fully dilute the fragrance oil when putting together RM to assure that the heavy A-None content was fully covered. But you can tell that ONS\'s fragrance base is diluted to specs. It actually smells quite nice. Too bad there\'s virtually no pheros in it. Or maybe that\'s the idea!
Maybe we\'ve all been OD\'ing all this time.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
06-25-2002, 11:15 PM
Oscar,

Thanks for all of the advice Oscar. I know that I may be getting a bit carried away, but the research tech in me is quite eager to experiment. Besides I guess I could play with smaller amounts 0.5 - 1 ml since I have access to micropipets /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. This should plenty to play with in a spray atomizer.

As for the NPA I was thinking about diluting it to 0.05mg/ml and mixing it with an equal amount of APC to get a good fragrance carrier.

As for the RM, guess that could be a problem. Hmm . . . I did some sifting in the archives a while back on essential oils. My research led me to nearby store where I have been buying roller tops, bottles, and some jojoba oil (to cut oil based pheros like PI/m). I also bought a book \"Perfumes, Splashes & Colognes\" by Nancy Booth. Great book on how to craft perfumes and colognes.

Anyhow do you or anyone else on the forum with more experience with essential oils can make a guess what the fragance in RM is composed of? Then again, could be pretty complicated.

BassMan
06-26-2002, 05:52 AM
I\'m coming in from left field here, but that\'s never stopped me before...

When I got APC, I thought it smelled a lot like CoolWater. And RM is reputed to smell similar to APC. According to one of the perfume sites, CoolWater contains lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood.

It\'s a place to start...

Whitehall
06-26-2002, 07:22 AM
My guess is benzoin, also known as styrax, is one primary ingredient as a base note. It also has a top note that may be neroli or, more likely, bergamont.

Just guesses.

SwingerMD
06-26-2002, 09:15 AM
Bassman and Whitehall,

Thanks guys! I have a 1/8 oz of Jasmine (my god this stuff is expensive) and 1/2 oz of Sandalwood. I probably buy the rest eventually (when I have the money).

On another note . . . I remember a discussion on the topic how women tend to really like fragarences thier dads wore. Kinda got me thinking of combining NPA with Old Spice. (Sigh) So many things to try . . . so little . . . .

Whitehall
06-26-2002, 10:13 AM
As to Cool Water containing musk - bet it doesn\'t! It may have a very good synthetic chemical that smells like musk to some degree but it ain\'t the real thing. I did a thread recently on concerns about musk scents. Jasmine is a maybe since it is so expensive but convincing imposters exists too.

Also, lavender as an essential oil has a reputation as being an anaphrodesiac - that is, dampening sexual lust. Needless to say, it\'s one I avoid!

oscar
06-26-2002, 01:50 PM
Gents,

I don\'t have a clue as to what scents comprise RM\'s fragrance yet, but I did do a little experiment with an APC mix last week. I had the stuff in an old NPA bottle, and while driving a long distance I put a little on the back of one hand and then applied a nice sized dab under my nose trying to isolate the fragrance components.
The most noticeable was honeysuckle. After I\'d tuned in to the honeysuckle, I seemed to pick up a faint trace of Jasmine. Next came teaberry, then a citrusy note that had a food-like ( pastry-like, actually ) undertone, perhaps bergamot, I\'m not sure. That\'s as far as I got, since the honeysuckle scent kept resurfacing to drown out all the rest.

I do remember reading that women\'s APC had a honeysuckle scent, but never really noticed it in the men\'s formula until I put it right under my nose and virtually huffed it.
Maybe the M and F formulae have the same scent?
Anyone have both?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 11:47 PM
I can say this. My first big hit was with a lot of APC on my forearms. I woman bought me a drink in a bar. But I didn\'t get her number because she lived out of town.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
06-26-2002, 11:53 PM
I just got my first batch of APC so to follow Rolltide\'s lead and test it out by itself. My first test was on the bus. I had 4 dabs spread out behind my ears, neck, and arms.

I did get an interesting rxn from these two Vietnamese women on the bus (aprox mid twenties). They started off in the seats on the other side of the aisle from me. When the seats in front of me came open they immediatly both got up and sat in those seats. Hmm . . . the seats that they were originally in were pretty good seats. I also did notice a few hair flips (nothing major like when I\'m using the heavy -none stuff) and they both seemed to be glancing at me out of the corner of their eye. I turned down my mp3 player to see if I could catch anything they were talking about, but unfortunatly I can\'t understand Vietnamese. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

About 1/2 through my bus trip a cute blonde sat down next to me (early twenties easily). By that time I believe I had a total of 6 dabs on me. She brushed up against me a few times and she also had one of her fingers rubbing her lips for the longest time. No eye contact, but seemed to be staring off into space in a daze.

Nothing much to report at the dance later this night. Everything seemed normal. The only people that would dance with me were those that I new.

Anyhow not sure what to make of this so far. There seems to be a hint that Rolltide and his collegue may be onto something, but I\'m not sure if I have put on the right amounts. I think I ended up with putting on a total of 12 dabs of APC. The only thing that I can think of that I\'m ODing on is fragrance.

Anyhow since the local University (the population is comparable to a major city when it is in session) is a shuttle ride away from where I work. I think that I\'ll be testing this out on campus.

SwingerMD
06-27-2002, 09:15 AM
Here\'s an update on my APC trials,

Had four dabs on when I rode the bus this morning. A woman of African American descent (aprox. early 30\'s) sat down next to me and continually rubbed her arm up against mine pretty much the whole time she was on the bus. She didn\'t even get up to take the seat in front of me (normally what happens) when it opened up.

In retrospect, so far I have hits with caucasians and asians but not African American\'s until now. Tomorrow I\'ll be testing APC around my lifeguard work and see if it has any effects on my teenage co-workers.

Rolltide! Anything else to report on your APC use?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2002, 11:13 AM
As promised, here is the APC-only report, and as announced, very weird results...

Since the trend seems to apply a lot, I followed another strategy (that\'s the key of experimenting /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif), applying two dabs only, and carrying with me a small batch of APC-only that I especially made for the occasion, should have things gone wrong.

The evening started with the usual chatting/music/eating stuff, so lots of occasions to make contact with somebody: the results were mixed, the girls would stay by my side but they were definitely not hooked, nor pushed to do anything than the ordinary. About an hour later, there\'s this girl I didn\'t know, who forgot the cellular phone in her car, and asks for someone to walk with her. Guess who gently offered himself? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

By the time we reached the car, she picked up the phone but she didn\'t want to go immediately back to the party and let me in the car to listen to some of her music; nice talking and everything, but not directed where you know. We went back to the party and I thought of applying some more APC. So, quick go for the bathroom and two dabs added to the weaponry.

Shortly after, I noticed that another girl (that I knew for some time) seemed to get angry with me... Her period I guess, fighting with the -none of APC /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif By this time, the party was nearly ended, and a lot of girls (one of whom I had just approached, and things seemed to work well) went away. I stayed a little more, and this semi-drunk girl has noticeable shifts of behaviour towards me: first she\'s very interested (almost jumped on me twice) then almost ignores me... No pheros in here, just alcohol I guess... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So, I\'m at nothing yet. I see that there is something interesting in this product used alone (so the name for the mix is appropriate /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif), but this evening was really too short to fully evaluate. Next time!

SwingerMD
07-10-2002, 11:48 PM
Hi all,

I decided to give the APC in the hair gel one more go. I put in about 8 drops in the gel. First stop after the application was one of my favorite resturant from my college days. The waitress there was unusually helpful. She came by me several times, always checking how I was doing. She also came by always just before I polished off my soda asking if I needed a refill (They\'re free and I usually have to wait a while before anyone notices). She even came by when I waived hello to the owner (The owner, wife and I are on a first name basis. That\'s how much I\'ve hung out there). She thought that something was wrong.

In dance class I noticed that all of the follow\'s puplis (including the instructor) had dialated quite a bit from the start of the class to the end of the class. My instructor seemed extra touchy, patting me on the back and smiling after everytime we danced.

So far I haven\'t noticed any of the male repelling properties that I have seen when using the heavy -none hitters. I do notice a subtle increase in the amount of respect. Nothing to the point of male being argumentive as I have seen with the heavy hitters. I\'m thinking about using the APC in the hair gel the next time I go to a conventional club (like the one I did last week).

Anyone else out there continuing the APC trials? Anyone come up with amazing results like Rolltide and his buddy?

SwingerMD
07-13-2002, 08:00 PM
Hi All!

Have an interesting report to give on my continuing APC trials. Just the other day I put on eight drops(total) of APC on wrists, arms, behind ears, and neck. I went to see a movie with a bunch of friends and pretty much forgot I had it on until several hours later on the bus ride home. A fairly young woman (early twenties) of hispanic descent sat down in the seat in front of me, I would say about a 7.5. Almost immediately she would occasionally try to sneak a glance back at me. No obvious hair flips, but I lost count on how many times she would slowly try to look back at me. Wow! I even gave her a big smile when I caught her looking back one time. She immediately turned around, perhaps a bit shy. Unfortunatly before anything else could happen I noticed that I was going to miss my stop so I had to run off [sad] . The interesting thing was that this was about 3 hours after my application of APC. She was also the highest rated woman (In the looks dept.) that had the most noticable rxn from any of the -none products I have used. So far I have yet to test applications of over eight drops, but tomorrow there is a major swing dance going on at my favorite dance venue. I\'m also headed down to L.A. at the begining of Aug for a major Swing Dance camp. I\'ll be taking my arsenal of APC, RM, SOE, PI/m and NPA. Hopefully I\'ll have a batch of JB#1 and JBX mixed to test before I head down there.

I also tried out PI/m (been a long while) at on of my regular dance hangouts. No interesting rxn to report, although a lot of follows were giving me inviting looks to come dance with them. But nothing like the major rxn that I had the first time I tried PI/m in this place (At least 7 follows came up and asked me to dance plus major DIHL from instructor). Not certain if I OD (did put on 4-6 drops in a span of 4-6 hours).

BTW am I the only one still doing these APC trials (and reporting them back)?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 02:34 AM
No you\'re not alone, I\'m doing these trials too, but I haven\'t really got anything I wouldn\'t get without pheros... Today I\'m going to McDonald\'s to have lunch with a couple of friends, let\'s see what happens, I\'ll try APC only again.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Update about the previous message...

Apart from the fact that we were surrounded by tables with only men, I didn\'t notice any effect when I was wearing APC only. I applied two dabs, I think that one has to pump up the dosage (maybe four dabs? In an old post I reported quasi-hits with this dosage, so possibly more...) to get results.

Better deal in the afternoon when I wore half packet of SoE gel. I was in a store looking for some clothes, and got a lot of help and chat from the female shop helper. Nothing special (maybe a 6), otherwise I would have run a try to meet her again somewhere else.

SwingerMD
07-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Nimbus,

Two dabs only? When I first started I started with 6 dabs. I did notice some attention. Like women actively getting closer after a few min. I upped the dosage to eight drops mixed into the hair gel. This seems to get some interesting attention over a long period of time (about 4 hours after application). I got a major swing dance to go to tonight and plan to up the dosage to 10 drops in the gel and take the APC bottle along for possible added applications. If I remeber my math correctly I think 10 drops of APC should have the same -none concentration as 1 drop of RM or PI/m.

Another intesting thing is that with my APC trials I have so far yet to see any of the added respect or heated discussion that I get from other guys when I wear PI/m or RM.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 04:31 PM
SwingerMD, I had a same experience with the PI/m/ It used to be very effective but now its totally feel like OD no matter how little I use. I have a feeling it most likely has to do with weather. Here in minnesota its very cold during winter and the body may be not producing as many mones as in summer time, so two drops of PI are about right in witner. But in summer since the body already producing so much mones that just tiny addition of mones by using APC gets the job done. Also I think I read someone mentioning that the PI now has a different base oil. So that might be a factor. I am sure some of the PI/m gurus can shed more light on it.

SwingerMD
07-14-2002, 06:29 PM
Saggittarius,

The PI/m that I have been using is still the first bottle that I have used. It still has quite a bit in it. The weather thing maybe a factor, but I don\'t think our natural production has anything to do with it. Faster evaporation and release from the oil might be the factor. With that said I think I just got carried away by adding 2 more drops (2 is usually fine) than I should have.

So far I still haven\'t gotten any wild hits from APC unlike PI/m or RM. I\'m thinking that the best concentration is somewhere in between the concentration of APC and PI/m/RM. I\'ll be testing out 10 drops of APC in the hair gel at a major swing dance just in a hour. I\'ll be sure to report back tonight. Now if I don\'t . . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2002, 08:33 PM
I don\'t know why anyone is even bothering trying experimentation with APC, this is the phero they sell on e-Bay, and when you buy the package they print out \'$99\' to make it look like this is the actual retail price, even though the phero content is almost negative (ok, bad joke). Anyways, APC is ghetto for sure, I think they pass that stuff out in Compton and Watts when they run outta food stamps and government cheese.

l8er

SwingerMD
07-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Hi all!

Just back from a major swing dance and testing 10 drops of APC in the hair gel. Things went fairly well tonight. After getting there and hanging-out by the stage for 5 min I started to notice that quite a few women wandering over and sitting next to the stage /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . Being the season phero user that I am I pretty much had no problem getting people to dance with me. I just hang out in one place for a while and ask anyone that seemed to lurking in the area for a while. This night it seemed that 100% of those I asked said sure /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . I even had about 5 people come up and ask me (pretty much on par with the night I had 2 drops of PI/m on and had 7-8 people come up and ask me plus a major DIHL from my instructor). I also had something that I would classify as a pretty solid hit.

There was cute brunette that had parked herself next to the stage about 7-10 ft away from me. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye and noticed that she was DIHLing at me for at least a minute. I then turn, make eye contact and smile at her. She then immediately walks up to me and asks me to dance. Had a wonderful dance with her and got her name, but didn\'t seem my type so I didn\'t let it go any further (from her rxn I could have /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ).

Still no really wild and obvious hits yet from APC, but have gotten fairly soild hits with no negative rxn yet. I\'ll just keep on adding drops to see what happens next.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 05:23 AM
Hi Swinger,

yes probably you\'re right, when one must decide about APC dosage, it seems that the only way is up. One thing that bothers me is that at 4 dabs there\'s already a lot of fragrance floating around, so upping more in closed ambients might be annoying for other people... Honestly, I need some more trials to get an idea of how much of it gets the work done.

Since this afternoon I\'m leaving for two weeks (going to the beach, at last!!), and of course I\'ll be bringing with me my arsenal (too bad the RM and SoE I ordered didn\'t make it for the departure time /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif ), I\'m thinking about wearing none based products on the beach, maybe on unexposed body places to lower the risk of them interacting with sweat too much. APC might gets its chance in this game!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-15-2002, 06:51 AM
yea APC smells great
next time ask a girl if she wants to prance at your place
haha

SwingerMD
07-15-2002, 11:09 AM
Hi Nimbus!

One of the reasons why I have been mixing APC in the hair gel is to cut the fragarence a bit and it also seems to spread out the hits over a longer period of time (no reaplication necessary). You might also try to mix it with scentless lotion and spread it all over your body.

Whitehall
07-15-2002, 11:33 AM
I\'ve been using SPMO in hair gel (two or three drops) and it seems to work well. Fragrance is not strong at all and I seem to get plenty of chattiness from the \'nol.

Watcher
07-15-2002, 04:17 PM
APC is quite an effective perfume/small scale phero additive. Not much on its own but in jambat mixes etc effective enough.