PDA

View Full Version : Trying AE first time. How Much To Use?

upsidedown
06-24-2002, 02:15 PM
I\'ve been trying different things for a about a week now, but have been intrigued by reading about AE on here and wanted to give it a good trial as well.

I like it becaue the scent isn\'t as strong as many others, and I don\'t want to be overly obvious with the strength of my scent.

So, a question for all the AE users out there: How much of the product do you put on in order to see results if using AE alone? One dab, two dabs?. I want to use AE only without combining with other products....or if I did comibine I\'d want to use sonething with nol like SoE. I am interested in attracting women from say 32 to 38 years old.

Any suggestions from real life success experiences would be apprecited.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 09:21 AM
I\'ve gotten good positive responses with 2 - 4 dabs. I\'ve never tried more than 4, and I\'ve tried one, but didn\'t get any noticeable results.

MAJORSOB
06-25-2002, 10:04 AM
I always use four dabs... on pulse points and side of neck it works better around people who have been drinking..but i like it mostly because it doesn\'t smell..yet still gets the hits.

upsidedown
06-25-2002, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the input.

One frustrating thing happened to me last night with my AE. I had taken off the top of the bottle off and forgot to screw it back on. Then, when I went to pick it up, I ended up knocking it over and spilling about half the bottle on my bathroom sink counter. I hate it when I do something like that. That stuff is like liquid gold....and I need to learn to be more careful.

Out of panic, I tried to get up some of it with an eye dropper and put it back in the bottle...I did this with one eyedropper and then got to worrying about some sort of contamination from my counter top getting into the bottle. There was a little soap scum on the counter top....and now today I\'m paranoid and thinking that I can smell a soapy smell to the AE. I\'m guessing this is the normal smell...don\'t know as I haven\'t had it long enough to know it\'s scent. But when I\'m working with a product this expensive....I get paranoid that I\'ve somehow messed it up with my carelessness and brain-dead behavior. Anyway, I\'m guessing I\'m not the first person who\'s done something carless and knocked over an expensive bottle of pheromones like this and wasted some of it..

Oh well, thanks Sympatible for the input. I\'ll try the 2-4 dabs and see what I get. I do like the way it has practically no scent. If I can get results with this, I think this will become my regular product for daily use.

MAJORSOB
06-25-2002, 10:23 AM
upsidedown..I don\'t think it contaminated your AE as it works through colonge..skin cream..ect..so if anything you just added a little scent.

Andy
06-25-2002, 01:30 PM
... and that\'s not a big problem, because you\'d smell a little bit like your soap anyway. At least if you wash yourself more than once in a week.

oscar
06-25-2002, 04:17 PM
upsidedown,

Sad story about the spillage. That\'s why I prefer AE\'s old bottle. You can just palm the cap while dabbing the stuff on.

One infallible use of AE is painting a horizontal line with a large dab just below the belt. Whether I\'m using one phero product, or five, this is one thing that does not vary! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif