PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding dabbing vs. spraying all over?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 01:47 PM
On this site:
http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html (\"http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html\")
i found this section that bothers me:
<---
Why Perfumes Fail

The key to using oils as pheromones is to put them into contact with large areas of your body. Then the heat of your body biochemically alters the odors and blends them into your overall pheromone signature.

Your personal pheromone \"odor signature\" is a complex mixture of pheromones, body oils and fatty acids, sweat, and hormones such as androsterone secreted onto the skin from your apocrine glands. In addition, the 40 million skin cells that you shed each day add to your pheromone signature.
--->

Are those dab-on perfumes usefull or should I get a spray bottle? Isn\'t spraying on such large area an OD threat... well maybe with very low phero concentrations... what are your opinions?

Andy
06-24-2002, 02:02 PM
This theory sounds nice, but think yourself ...
All scents evaporated from the skin will mix in the air anyway, if you are into hardcore testing, try to put some catpee on your chest and some vanilla on your legs ... everybody around you will smell catpee/vanilla (nice fragrance huh?*g*). Only when somebody puts his nose directly on a prepared bodypart the scent of this part will become dominant ( I don\'t think it will cover up the other scent completely). Whenever a target buries it\'s nose in one of your bodyparts, it\'s of less importance how well the scent is mixed, because the pheros have already done their job.
Spraybottles have advantages and disadvantages. The mones will evaporate much quicker and you will loose a lot of the load before it even hit\'s the skin. Sometimes a forcefull evaporation of mones is handy but with most high concentrated products you will get a short OD time with almost nothing for the longtime effect left.

Whitehall
06-24-2002, 02:34 PM
Spraying is usually a waste and is more likely to result in an OD - dabbing is the way to go in my book.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 07:13 PM
Actually I\'ve gotten better hits with JB #1 when I\'ve sprayed it on.

-The Bat

Xehupatl
06-24-2002, 09:43 PM
If I put cat piss on my chest, will it glow in the dark?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 12:20 AM
I hate dabbing my fingers into the solution. I spray if it\'s possible.

Andy
06-25-2002, 02:45 AM
@Xehupatl

I don\'t know wheter it will glow or not, but I\'d bet everybody will notice you beeing around even in absolutely dark locations /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

jose
06-25-2002, 04:10 AM
I really don\'t think there\'s a difference between dabbing and spraying they both work effectively. I personally would use dabbing for the big heavy none products like PI,AE,RM. TE, NPA,SOE and mixes are more appropriate for spraying. But it seems from some of the hit stories, SOE gel packs get more hits then with regular oil SOE.

SwingerMD
06-25-2002, 09:12 AM
Yup. It seems that you can use large amounts of SOE compared to -none. BTW, what happens when you really OD on SOE and -nol products? You hit the floor snoring?

Andy
06-25-2002, 12:51 PM
Not exactly. I am on heavy doses -nol at the moment (really high, for testing purposes) and It\'s hard to stay awake for, hmm, 6 hours without your eyes becoming sleepy. When on -nol in very high doses the whole day, you will be very tired at the early evening.