PDA

View Full Version : important questions for mixing, posible new mix?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 08:05 AM
MY first most important question. Is it possible to over stimulate the vno (OD) useing small amounts of several different peros? for example lets say 1 spray of jb1, thats not an od however if you added some rone and nol to the mix would you then od? In other words do you only od useing 1 pero ?
My second question. Has anyone had any positive results from either rone or couplins. There seems to be very little info on them and i\'m tring to decide if they should be in my mix or not. Also if you have a mix with none and nol wouldn\'t the nol change to none causing you to od. or does the conversion take longer than a day.
New mix? has anyone tried this mix or any variation please give input. Spare No Expense mix: 4parts cologne
1parts none (npa)
2 parts nol
1 part rone
2 parts copulins

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 09:02 AM
jasn,

being none the dominant OD factor, if you then add nol and/or rone to a fixed amount of jb#1 these are pheromones that aren\'t likely to make you OD. Note that however it is possible to OD with nol (never happened to me though), but with really big amounts. Moreover, adding them would dilute the original mix, and you\'d end having less none in equal amounts of mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 04:02 PM
bump

Watcher
08-03-2002, 12:37 PM
This sort of fits in with our current moves regarding new mixes i might be inclinded to (if money no expense) some a1 also. 1 part.