PDA

View Full Version : a 400-foot single (hit)

jamesdeanmartin
06-22-2002, 02:57 PM
Hey guys,

I don\'t have much time to get into the gory details. But I do have some good news. I got a great hit last night from a very beautiful girl (she\'s a Rockette in NYC). We were acquaintances, she went to my high school (6 years after I did) I didn\'t really know her. She started working in the coffee shop below my apartment recently. We hung out in a group of friends last night, got a little high, and then everyone left except her. Then I definitely scored some casual sex last night. The first time in a while for me, and she is a definitely a step in the right direction (unbelievable body, 10/10 face is err, maybe a 7 or 8 though or a 6.75)

I was wearing Rogue Male behind my ears (it\'s good for banging rockettes) and two sprays of a mix (TE/SPMO/PI/w)
to the chest.

\'bout time,
JDM

BassMan
06-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the visual (the rockette playing you by the ears /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously, nice hit. Congrats.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2002, 12:40 PM
JDM, this was a great shot! Moreover, it\'s added detail to the effectiveness of RM; you wore PI/w in the mix too, probably that helped too... It\'s really sad that RM and PI/w haven\'t been reported to mix very well, but for sure these products and your charme produced one of the nicest hits I read about.

Congrats again!!