PDA

View Full Version : New Scenario

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 10:47 AM
Hey all,

I am wanting to try something a little different. Instead of using the Pheremone products in a pick up situation, I am wanting to use them in a target situation.

I am a 32 year old male, and have a very good platonic relationship with a 24 year old female at work - so far so good :-) We both get along pretty well.

I want to move this on a little though as I\'m sure you can imagine, but when conversations reach these waters, she is a little hesitant etc. etc., although I\'m fairly sure she has some feelings for me.

Hence my turning to pheremones for a little helping hand. Well why not. Now I know that pheremones don\'t make someone fall madly in love with you, but help only to establish contact, which I already have. So the question is, what is the consensus of opinion, will the pheremones help in her seeing me maybe more as a sexual partner instead of a platonic friend.

Also I\'d be interested in which pheremones / mixes anyone may recommend. I have on order SOE and NPA.
Don\'t forget I am in the workplace primarily with her. I read in some posts that SOE has best results with the under 20\'s. Any suggestions for a 32 male -> 24 female?

Mr Ee

Xaviel
06-22-2002, 01:12 PM
Hello MrEe. From my own experiences, using SOE and NPA are good but using them tother has been better. I\'ve been married for about 7 years now and since using the SOE/NPA combo called DD1 started be Donald Duck/Watcher, my relationship with my wife has improved. I\'m 29 and she\'s 27. I\'m hoping that combo works for you when you receive it and the relationship between you and your friend moves a notch up or two.

jamesdeanmartin
06-22-2002, 02:50 PM
MrEe,

It is extremely difficult to change someone\'s \"label\" for you, especially if you have known them for a long time. I\'ve been in handful of relationships similar to the one you describe and have had some difficulty in turning the friend into a lover. In my opinion, pheros promote a sexual response, and then they must \"label\" that response. (ie, I am horny, I hung out with Johnny from the football team, Johnny makes me horny.) However when you introduce pheromones into a relationship where there already is an established label, you often get something like this (ie I am horny, I hung out with johnny from the football team, and this new guy, his poet friend Ted, well Johnny never made me horny before, so this Ted guy must make me horny).

I\'m not sure if this all makes the utmost sense, but I think you get the idea. My [censored] friends must be the hottest guys in the world, either that, or wearing pheromones around some of my female friends has caused them to label the sexual arousal to meeting my new guy friends.

So it may take time. I had been working on a best friend -> lover thing for almost three years now. It\'s an off and on thing, when I don\'t have someone to go to, I go to her, but the problem is that she never really labeled me as a \"hot guy\" when I first got to know her. Talk to any girl and you\'ll probably find that they have similar ideas on guys. They tend to label guys right away as \"dateable\", \"doable\", or \"just a friend\" etc. It\'s hard as balls to get out of the just a friend label. I can go into a bar and pick up two or three chicks, but a lot of times the girls I really want are the ones I already know, which sucks.

Anyway some advice. It may be good to take a \"break\" from her. Take a couple weeks off. This works in two ways (i) psychologically she will learn to appreciate your presence more because you aren\'t around all the time (ii) when you return she may label in a different way. (I never thought johnny was hot until he went to Jamaica, then he came back tanned, and was a total stud). Give her something \"new\" about you, no matter what, and she how she responds. I used to dye my hair, or buy a new a shirt or something, with the \'mones I\'d always get compliments on how good I look in it.

As far as choices for \'mones, scent of eros is good, but it is often a sort of icebreaker, a way to start a conversation with someone. I don\'t know how bad you\'d need this with her. Something heavy in -none, perhaps The Edge (which has always worked wonders for me) or NPA would be good (I haven\'t had a lot of success with NPA or PI).

Anyway, personally, I finally began to see a change in how my female friends saw me when I started using A1. I got a ton of sexual compliments from them, virtually out of nowhere. A1 is a god send, I just don\'t have enough money to support my habit :-) A1 may the perfect balance between sexy (-none) and amiable (-nol etc.).

Good luck, keep us updated.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 03:07 PM
My opinion is that the pheros will hold the door open for you. It\'s up to you to make the right moves and say the right things. If you feel like she has feelings for you, then it shouldn\'t be too hard to manuever her into your world.

Sometimes women just want you to show them how you feel, and sometimes it takes more time than we\'d like. You have to take the first step past friend land, subtly, like just spending more time together.

I was in the same situation with a friend, and things have moved on past that now, I just spent time with her, and without saying it, I showed her I wanted to be with her...that was the beginning.

And I agree with these other posts, SOE/NPA mix is killer. It has been one of 2 mixes I have gotten great compliments on. I had 2 girls smell it one night, and everytime since then they have begged me to wear that scent. I\'d say that\'s a pretty great response.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 06:24 PM
JDM-
a question about your reply. You said some of your friends may have been \"labeled\" by some of your girl friends as the object of their affection as a result of your use of \'mones. How long did this effect last? If any of them dated, did the female continue to find them as attractive as she did at first? Or was it like \"a flash in the pan?\"

thanks,
\"patchy\"

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2002, 07:18 AM
Hi,

Thanks for some of those tips.

The label bit is probably the most interesting, as I am not entirely sure of her label for me. Sometimes I think it is just friend, but sometimes I get the impression it goes deeper but she is too shy/nervous/other reasons to let them in the open.

I can easily get to talk to her alone, so I can make sure of no phermonal mix ups between me and the next person. Probably best to try and work out which mixes give the best reaction, and then using that mix give her a nice hug.

Definately, taking a break, major changes in wardrobe, have recently helped things along (maybe I\'ve been producing extra natural phermones aswell) - but things are just on that border-line and I think the platonic relationship, as is, needs a little help past customs and over into new territory - hence my idea about adding a little science.

Anyway, here\'s hoping they arrive this week, and then it\'s time for a little experimentation, to get the label updated.

jamesdeanmartin
06-23-2002, 09:34 AM
Patchy,

I have one quick situation to relate. An acquaintance of mine had (still has) a crush on my best friend. He always comes into the coffee shop when it is just myself and the target. I am wearing pheromones because I want to get with this girl however I think it ended up working in the wrong direction. This guy is pretty much a loser. One night all three of us were hanging out in my apartment until pretty late, then the acquaintance took my target home. My target was so horny she sorta jumped him and tried making out with him. Lucky for me, I guess, the acquaintance was a horrible kisser and completely screwed up the whole situation. I talked to my best friend the next day and she related the story to me (pissing me the [censored] off beyond belief) but also stated she\'d never try anything like that again because there was \"no spark\" with him. Was \"that spark\" the pheromones? I don\'t know. I do know that most people think this guy is a loser, he is built, but has a pretty average or below average face and most of the females I talked to about him do not find him attractive at all. And my best friend is hot enough that she could probably get any guy she wanted. Oh yeah, and the guy in this story is 4 years younger than her. That mother fucker owes me.

I\'m not sure if that 100% answers your question or not. My best friend still thinks this guy is hot, she brings it up from time to time, but she\'ll never try anything with him again.

In general, I think that people are not very observant, and often find it easier to fit individuals into categories. This may be more true of men than women but I\'m not sure. Unless someone looks particularly outstanding or particularly poor, we tend to just fit them into our mind with what we remember them being. (ie, you meet a pretty girl, then next ten or twenty times you see her, you probably will not notice many minor changes in her, because in your mind, you\'ve already labeled her as pretty.) I think first impressions are huge.

I have had huge success meeting new women with pheromones. Last fall, I dated a 24-year old, 6\'4\" German ex-model who went to my University. She was without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I ever saw (although she was pretty much crazy in the head, and a coke addict, so this was actually a horrible relationship that ended in February of this year.) But trust me, german models weren\'t even giving me a second look before I put on the \'mones. New women I meet are almost universally more interested in me than when I met women in the past. My problem is, and continues to be, that I have crushes on the girls who have known me \"too long\" to really have a profound change in how they view me sexually.

Something to consider with this is how confusing this may be to the target. If one day she feels nothing for you, and the next she is really horny around you, she may be going through some sort of cognitive disonance or something. She may not understand these feelings or have any idea how to relate them.

The labeling and cateogory ideas are just some ideas I have from my social psychology courses mixed in with some pheromone background. I don\'t necessarily have proof, although there may be some studies on this. Maybe something on changing of attitudes and how long it takes.

I\'ll see if I can find some web sites or reports later tonighte.

JDM

Watcher
06-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Ok james right idea there. The labeling thing can be related to fastseduction and NLP so for those of us in the knowledge this can be applied when wearing pheromones around women introduce new topics and ideas into the conversation Mind mapping is great for putting new ideas into youre head from youre existing knowledge base to begin with and try to move the \"label\" in youre favour (this is advice for everyone)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2002, 12:01 PM
That\'s the sort of thing I was planning. Invite to lunch, go out for a walk during the lunch hour etc. etc. but using the pheros to help make sure she accepts, and then use it\'s influence and hopefully my wit and charm during the time spent together to try and get the label changed.

Just don\'t want to make her so horny, that when she goes home in the evening she immediately goes out on the town and picks up the first she finds ;-)

jamesdeanmartin
06-23-2002, 02:08 PM
A walk is a good idea. Anything to get the blood flowing. There have been numerous studies that show increased physical activity leads to increased libido. That is why people so often use the gym as a place to pick people up.

JDM

ladysadness
03-08-2003, 09:55 AM
You wrote:
They tend to label guys right away as \"dateable\", \"doable\", or \"just a friend\" etc. It\'s hard as balls to get out of the just a friend label. I can go into a bar and pick up two or three chicks, but a lot of times the girls I really want are the ones I already know, which sucks.

don\'t feel bad, I feel the same way with the men I know... it\'s hard that way. Most men that i have ever known have either been cheaters or liars... Now a days it\'s hard to find that one who will or won\'t do either... even now this one guy i know who likes me but doesn\'t come around too much tried to impress me that he had five cabs which he doesn\'t even own them i found out he just leases them... I don\'t go for how much they make or not too much on looks although that helps; but on who they really are on the inside...even though i am using mone\'s just to try to get my foot in the door so to speak... good luck in your adventure\'s.....

ladysadness
03-08-2003, 09:57 AM
oops i think responded to the wrong person. oh well have a nice day

MadDoctor
03-08-2003, 10:43 AM
One thing I haven\'t seen touched on, which might be worth a little thought -- she might be reluctant to get involved with a coworker. A lot of people are skittish about such things (myself included, having once resigned from a pretty nice job just to get away from such a situation). Which isn\'t to say that you can\'t make it work, just that it might require a bit of attention at some point along the way.

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 11:04 AM
This post is really old almost a year I doubt they will be seeing this post.