PDA

View Full Version : SOE/Pheromone help here please...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 11:15 PM
Hello all,
Been a long time, and even though I havent been posting (pretty much at all) I have still been using Bruce-only \'mones and reading the forums.

What Im asking here is I think Im getting hits from the \'mones, but Im not really sure they are 100% \'mone, me being a wise-arse, or what.

There is this girl that I work with, and I have had a crush on her since the first day I saw her, after using JB1 a few times at work and getting nothing (except one girl said that \'something\' smelled like pee) I cracked open my SOE and decided to start wearing that. The first few days she was friendly towards me, but Im a friendly kind of guy so I didnt put too much into that. Today , however, was totally unreal. All day she was cracking jokes at me, and making wierd faces (Like when she told me about a comedy I hadnt seen with an actor we both love. Scrunchy nose/wierd eye movement kinda face.) and when I sat down at the breaktable and we were talking she kept touching my leg which wasnt exactly close to her, but not far either.

So, Ive been using the mones for a while, and although Ive had some hits I dont think anywhere like this if thats what it was.

What do the readers here think? What do you think is the best way to use SOE? I used a slow, 2-3 inch stripe on each forearm and did a \"red smile\" across my neck.

Feedback considered mandatory ( XD) Myke

Xaviel
06-22-2002, 01:30 PM
Hello Mykra and welcome back. I\'m not as experienced at this stuff like the pheropros Jambat, Watcher, Oscar and others but after experimenting with it for awhile I\'m beginning to see it work for me, especially JVK\'s SOE. Only recently have I been having more fun with the SOE and NPA combo -DD1. Two great products on their own and even better when added together. I use them behind the ears, on wrists and on the forearms and have been getting positive feedback/hits especially from my wife. My advice, try this combo out or keep using SOE alone and see what works for you. I haven\'t had anyone make weird faces when I wear it, only more smiles but did have an uncomfortable morning when ODing on the whole SOE package. I say just keep experimenting and study reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 03:13 PM
Mykra, that\'s a hit man. Read the body language, especially when the girl initiates the contact. Green lights mean go buddy. Keep doing what you\'re doing.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Well, I put on the SOE before heading to work today and sadly she wasnt there today. There\'s always tommorrow, or on my days off when I actually get to go out and do things.

I did have something weird happen today though. When I went into work me and my buddy and this woman we work with were standing by the break table. I was wearing the SOE and he wasnt wearing anything at all (get to it in a minute) and she goes \'Dang (Ya get the idea) \"Buddy\" you smell real good. Like a baby. (got me). After she left I asked him what he was wearing, scoping out for another mone user I would have to destroy....erm, learn from...and he said he wasnt wearing anything, not even deoderant. (Bleh) Is this a mixed up hit? The mones are spread out, but since it was in a close space the hit got mixed up?

Myke

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 10:02 PM
Oh, I forgot... what is this mix with SOE you said you were getting good results with? What mix to mix? How ya mixed em? And I think you said where and how much ya applied but any lowdown would be appreciated. Ive used alot of the varied types, but right now SOE is really the one thing I would tell ANYONE to pick up, stand alone or not.

And I cant post without asking another question...IS there a product on this site that you can use on yourself, to kind of put you in a better mood? I mean, Ive used some products and Ive applied a little bit on the stubble where a mustache once was and I could smell something, and it smelled good, and I was just a little bit more chipper than I usually am.

Thanks.

Myke

upsidedown
06-22-2002, 10:09 PM
The mix is to combine the SOE with NPA. The mixture is 7 parts of SOE to 3 parts NPA....or at least that seems to be what most people try. You could modify your mixture. I have no idea how much other people put on...but my guess would be maybe two dabs behind the ears. Not really sure, but maybe someone who\'s using it could offer some real life advice here.

I haven\'t tried it yet because I\'ve only got the SOE gel packets, and it\'s kind of hard to mix with another product. However, I\'ve got the bottled SOE comiing in a few days, and hope to try it out then. I know so far, after a week of trying various different products, the SOE is the only thing I\'ve noticed any results with. So, if adding the NPA to it improves on the SOE, then I\'m really excited about the possibilities.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2002, 12:55 AM
Yeah the mix is as UPSIDEDOWN posted. It is awesome. I used it in an atomizer, so I had 1 or 2 sprays on my shirt. The ladies loved it!!!

Xaviel
06-23-2002, 10:27 AM
Heh Mykra. Yeah the mix I\'ve been having success with recently is the DD1 mix which is SOe/NPA 7:3. I use it behind the ears, forearms and wrists. If I have any left over residue of the mix I wipe it on my face.

Last nite I went to see \"The Sum of All Fears\" by myself wearing the mix. I was standing in line waiting to popcorn and a beautiful young hispanic gal next to me is doing the hair flipping thing and I can catch her glimpsing at me occasionally. If I were single I probably would\'ve acted on that and starting talking to her. I did notice she had a HUGE rock on her finger so I\'m assuming she was married but I liked the hit anyway. LEt\'s me know this stuff is working like it should. This has become my favorite combo. Mad Props to Bruce, JVK and Watcher/Donald Duck. Keep up the good work folks!

Xaviel
06-23-2002, 10:32 AM
Oh by the way. I think I remember folks saying that Realm for men had a positive effect on the wearer making him more confident and in a better mood. I use the cologne myself and it seems to have that effect but my studies have been focused on the DD1 combo.

Xehupatl
06-23-2002, 11:09 AM
you know, that reminds me, what happened to the JBM-mix? (PI/w & NPA - 70:30)
Is anybody using that? From what marz (the inventor [righon, brotha] /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ) reported, it\'s pretty powerful, and long-lasting, since he said 2 sprays were already producing an OD ... it must be kinda like JBDD, except with copulins (COPULINS!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif)

be seeing you!

Stefan

BassMan
06-23-2002, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

it must be kinda like JBDD, except with copulins (COPULINS!!!! )

<hr></blockquote>

+ Copulins, - rone.

Xehupatl
06-23-2002, 12:35 PM
thank you very much!

be seeing you!

Stefan