PDA

View Full Version : what is jb#1, im new??

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 03:14 AM
what is jb#1, and how do i apply it???

cheers guys

CptKipling
06-21-2002, 08:41 AM
JB#1 is APC and NPA mixed in the ratio 7:3

There are several places you could apply it: neck (front and/or back), behind ears, forehead, chest, wrists...etc just experiment, but normal cologne application points are advised, pulse points etc. You also should be thinking about coverage; front, back, sides, close in(face area) and so forth.

Experimentation is the key, so have fun!

By the way, you shouldn\'t be looking to apply more than 2/3 drops, but again, this depends on what is best for you. But as everyone keeps saying, less is more.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 12:09 PM
By the way. Here\'s a hint, when I first created Jambat #1 I was using a clean TE bottle to spray it from. I\'m lead to believe spraying it on is better than rolling or drops.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 03:32 PM
So Bat, how many sprays from the atomiser should we be using? I have the mix in one of Bruce\'s handy-dandy 5ml atomisers and was wondering how much to apply in general, as well as specific situations (ie, nightclub, mall, restaurant,etc...)

-Dr.B.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 08:18 PM
I do three shots max. 1 to the head, 2 the gottee, and 3 the chest. Sometimes just head and chest but the gottee is good in clubs. Although I have to admit using droppers isn\'t bad but the spray just seems to work better for me.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 01:01 PM
Just an interesting story you might like...

This afternoon I went to the office of my professor to ask him some details about the project I\'m developing for his course. Now, he has always been a \"don\'t bother me\" type, and all the other times I went in his office he just sent me right away saying he was busy, or kept me in 2 minutes max. before kicking me out. Today was another story.
I went with a friend of mine that waited outside, entered the office and with my great surprise not only the professor started an open conversation with me, but also he was interested about my work and gave me several useful suggestions to improve it (which is WAY out of his duty). When I came out my friend was thinking that the professor had killed me because I wouldn\'t come out for so long /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
So the day finished and I went home... As I entered the bathroom I noticed my little phero bottle near the sink, and then I remembered that in the morning I applied jb#1 (two little drops) before leaving for the supermarket. Didn\'t notice any hits there, but 3 hours later the good jambat mix did its work on someone!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 07:40 PM
JB #1 rules!

-The Bat