PDA

View Full Version : scented Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 05:24 PM
Could anyone tell me what the scented Attraction smells like?
If I use a scented Deodorant (what I usually use) could that be enough to cover me so I don\'t reak of B.O. or whatever?
thanks.

CptKipling
06-21-2002, 09:10 AM
I\'m not sure what attraction smells like, but i would definately not use a deoderant with it, sinse deoderants actually break down pheros and other smelly sweat stuff. Cologne is what most people use, but you might find that Attraction has a nice scent, i don\'t know.

Watcher
06-21-2002, 11:43 AM
It is sort of a weak sandlewood you either love it or hate it. For me the scented stuff has a soapy smell to it. If in doubt go with the unscented version like andro 4.2 (sister product) the smell is good and fades after 15 mintues to nothing the effect is definetley there and so is the response. These products are the alcohol spray heavyweights and work as well.
A good place to start to get youre feet wet with regards to pheromones. Also a bit of exercise and if you take aphrodisiacs this (SUPER HORNY GOATWEED and also tribulus) will 1) increase youre own natural pheromone production quite substantally
2) assist the body to break down the synthetics and get an even better response.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Isn\'t Horny Goat Weed supposed to be good for your prostrate too?

BassMan
06-22-2002, 04:06 PM
Saw Palmetto is great for the prostate. I have been avoiding prostate problems for years (I have a mild case of BPH) with it.

Watcher
06-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Goat weed is great and i think yeah good for the prostate just watch.

I fart heaps and also get a case of the trots (although that is the gingko that comes in the combo mix i take.)