PDA

View Full Version : Mega hits with Attraction & PI combo

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 04:09 PM
I\'m a newbie having used pheros for less than a month. I\'ve been trying Attraction alone, PI alone, and the combination. As a physician, I come into contact with many people in a day.

I do have a good reputation as a doctor with a good bedside manner and compassion and generally feel good about my interactions with patients. But I thought I would try pheromones to see if I could improve things even more - to give me an edge so to speak!

Recently I\'ve been trying Attraction (1 spray near each armpits over my shirt but under my sports jacket). I have been getting good results, people (males and females) generally being more talkative, more pleasant, voicing their confidence in me, etc. I even had a co-worker tell me that she wished she could share a personal concern with me even though she couldn\'t b/c I was so busy. First time for something like that with her. I\'m still curious to know what she wanted to talk about!

Today, just for fun, I added a small dab of PI on my wrist, rubbed it together and the residual behind the ears. It was probably worth about a drop or two in total. The results were amazing. Practically every female patient (varying from age19 to 55) I had appeared to have the flushing reaction (mentioned in a previous post). For some, it was pretty dramatic with the whole face, neck and upper chest area turning red making me wonder what they were really thinking about! All of them had smiles but a few seemed flustered. I tried to keep things professional and as I\'m happily married, I wouldn\'t have pursued things further even in a different setting. But WOW!

Anyone try this combo w/ success?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 12:23 PM
Yes doctor, I have tried the Attraction + PI and the females I\'ve encountered have ranged from simply smiling at me while waiting at the checkstand to almost face to face, eye to eye wet kiss encounter at work.

I started as a doubting thomas(or joe), but after some of the experiences I\'ve had after using pheromones, I am now definetely a beleiver.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 03:02 PM
WOW doc ! watch out there .

I smell a law suit coming up . .

and it isn\'t cause of the strong scent of the pheroes . . l o l .

Good job with the mix . .

though , try to control yourself with all those ladies in ur examining room . .

so that means no extras . . lol .

thanks for the post . .

M A T T .

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 06:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt_999:
WOW doc ! watch out there .

I smell a law suit coming up . .

and it isn\'t cause of the strong scent of the pheroes . . l o l .

Good job with the mix . .

though , try to control yourself with all those ladies in ur examining room . .

so that means no extras . . lol .

thanks for the post . .

M A T T .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don\'t think the doctor has anything to worry about as far as a lawsuit. After all a lawsuit almost always comes about because someone is extremely pissed at someone else, and since pheromones are supposed to create good feelings of attraction then said pissed mindset becomes much more remote.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 12:04 PM
No need to worry!
I keep things very professional! images/icons/smile.gif By the way, I\'m backing off on adding PI and am going with just 1 spray of Attraction which has a combo of 2 pheromones anyway. Appears to work very well - more appropriate for this setting anyway!

A little update on how things are at the office...

Medicine and science is good, but they are not the only answers. Take a look at the placebo effect in any pharmaceutical study. There are always a few percent of people who improve or get better with just sugar pills. This attests to the power of a positive attitude. I really believe in treating the whole patient and if the doctor patient interaction is good, I think people feel and do better.

I bring this up because while I have received very positive feedbacks from patients before, things have really improved since pheromones. I seem to be getting more respect and people are more accepting of my explanation for their problems. I also get a lot more thank you\'s. People seem very grateful. My hope is that this positive experience with their doctor helps in the healing process as well. It certainly won\'t hurt!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 07:42 PM
Well, it makes sense--when people are around us, the pheros make them feel better. Folks go to the doctor to feel better. Ergo, when you\'re wearing pheros, you help them feel better two ways -- just being in your presence, in addition to any theraputic measures.

And undoubtably, when they leave the office feeling better, and telling themselves they\'re better, they\'re more likely to respond to treatment and *be* better, just because they\'ve decided \"it\" is working.

I was always so amazed that I could kiss one of my kids\' boo-boos and it really did make it better...they were conviced that it did, so it did.

WG

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 10:34 PM
Maybe so joe . . But we cant have doctors using pheromones with the idea to Fondle their patients . . l o l

I mean pheromones or no pheromones . .

1 patient will take it the wrong way . .

and will eventually slap him with a sexual harassment suit . .

Now I know that this is not the forum to be discussing legal matters , but its a great posibility that it could happen . .

And if it does . . all the pheromones in the world wont save his Medical practice ,financial situation, reputation and peace of mind .

u dont just through all that away just to attact patients with pheromones . .

But hey I \' m just a teen . . though , I will be going into business / Law .

But about that whole feeling of well being in all the patients . .

most of them will probably feel that way

but certainly a few will not .

would a professional gamble on those

chances ?

M A T T .