PDA

View Full Version : Jambat: JBX trials...

CptKipling
06-20-2002, 09:41 AM
Well i got my new NPA, but it leaked in transit, so i was only left with a small amount to test with. I tested on wednesday, and the results were very interesting!

I got out a spare atomiser for mixing, and guestimated 3 drops (felt it was more like 5, strange lid!) of NPA. I mixed in 12 drops of RM gave it a shake and dabbed a bit on an old football shirt i always seem to use for smell testing. It smells good! I put 2 small dabs on my neck, 1 shared behind the backs of both ears. I put a little SOE gel on my wrists for good measure aswell.

On my way to meet this girl, i went into a supermarket to get a drink, and wow, DIHLs from all angles! Well almost. I went to look at some CDs and a girl came up to me and sparked up a conversation that she didn\'t seem to want to end, but i explained i had to go and meet this girl, and she said, \"well whoever she is, you\'re wasted on her\". I got stuck in a huge que and i noticed everyone infront of me turning round and staring at me, two girls staring and then turning to talk etc. The girl that i was meeting seemed to be affected aswell, but she wouldn\'t do more than keep stroking my arm and giggling lots, because she was still wearing her school uniform (private all girls school- i must be moving up in the world!) and if she got even got seen with a boy then she would be expelled ya da ya da ya da.

Well i think that was a very good first test /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif , but it needs more work still.

You are right, we are onto something...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 12:09 PM
how old are you? if you\'re in your early 20\'s, then the NPA and SOE should be the magic potion. worked real well for me.

CptKipling
06-20-2002, 12:20 PM
I\'m under 20, but im guessing the same theory applies. There was definately a difference in the RM/NPA mix used with a small amount of SOE to when i normally use RM or TE with SOE. I\'m going to give the RM/NPA with SOE another test, and then just RM/NPA, and then i think i\'ll try your suggestion of NPA with SOE. Should be interesting!

Thanks,

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 12:53 PM
Wow, just found some time to check the forum (I\'m very busy these days with exams) and read the interesting post by CptKipling... This is what I call a hit!

I started to do some math on the subject; I could have missed completely the point, but anyway I thought it would be nice to share with the other members. I\'m trying to analyze differences between JB#1 and JBX.

First, a look at the arsenal:

APC: 0.75mg/15mL -> 0.05mg/mL (none)
RM: 5mg/10mL -> 0.5mg/mL (none)
(which is BTW ten times the concentration of APC.)
NPA: 2.4mg/5mL -> 0.48mg/mL (none)

Now, a look at the ratios.

JB#1 \"Champion\" is 70%APC:30% NPA, which is approximately 2.33 parts of APC per part of NPA.
JBX mixed by CptKipling was 12 parts of RM per 4 parts of NPA (you said they were 3 drops but felt they seemed more 5, so I went the middle way /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ), which is 3 parts of RM per part of NPA.

I think you can see where I\'m headed: the version of JBX tested by CptKipling uses a ratio stronger on the non-NPA part (RM, 3 parts) than JB#1 (APC, 2.33 parts). And the RM is none-heavier than APC!

Now, let\'s actually mix the products; we would have the following none concentrations:

JBX: 0.495mg/mL
JB#1: 0.179mg/mL

That is. Equal parts of JB#1 and JBX contain far different amounts of none... If you apply a dab of JBX, it\'s actually like applying almost 3 dabs of JB#1!

I then came up with the theory that basically wearing more JB#1 is just like using normal applications of JBX. While this might be true, it\'s interesting to have a look at the prices:

RM 10mL $49.95 (along with SOE gel + SPMO)
NPA 5mL $29.95
= $79.9

NPA 5mL + APC 15mL $49.95

Supposing you want to make as much as possible of your favourite mix:

with $79.9 you can make 13.3mL of JBX, and you\'re left with 1.7mL of NPA (always useful), the SOE packs and the SPMO;
with $49.95 you can make 16.6 mL of JB#1, and you\'re left with 3.4mL of APC

Keeping in mind the previous none concentrations:

JBX -> 6.5835mg none total -> 0.0824 mg/$
JB#1 -> 2.9714mg none total -> 0.0594mg/$

And remember that to apply the equivalent amount of none in a dab of JBX you would have to use almost 3 dabs of JB#1, and that with the RM pack you are left with all the extra stuff.

Phew! I hope not to have bored anybody... yes, a good part of the above is based on the pheromones-howto I\'m writing.

Comments? Would this be a JB#1 vs. JBX post, the winner would be somewhat clear.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Just a little followup: all the mess above doesn\'t keep track of the amount of SOE gel that CptKipling used... You said if was a \"little\" quantity... how \"little\"? Yes it would be a good idea to see if SOE actually adds some spice to JBX (it should benefit since SOE it\'s a nol based product). That said, I\'m definitely looking forward at getting the RM pack... At least, when I\'ll have time to experiment with it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

CptKipling
06-20-2002, 01:22 PM
I applied less than a pea size blob of SOE gel (end of packet). Its good to see this is getting some attention, because from my experience, this is a really good mix. I will do some more extensive testing, try some combinations with SOE/SMPO for -nol, and report back. My first opportunity will be in the pub tommorrow watching England beat Brazil(!) and then friday night. I think i\'ll give JBX its fair tryout first.

Whitehall
06-20-2002, 02:30 PM
If you deduct the proportional price of the left-over NPA (1.7 ml/ 5.0 ml X $29.95) then JBX looks even better at 0.0944 mg/$.

While I enjoy my bottle of RM, I\'d have to say that it is the Toyota Camry of pheromone products - sweet, clean, reliable but boring! NPA is more a Corvette or a Harley - brash, loud, and Testosterone-like.

Mixing the two to make more of the \"Iron Fist in the Velvet Glove\" style product is making more and more sense. For my use patterns, I would forego mixing RM and NPA in one bottle since I would vary the mix for the situation and the audience - RM for the office and more NPA for a club.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Whitehall: I have a personal thought that the \"Harley\"-feeling of NPA is due to the presence of the secret ingredients, and this is probably the reason of the weird -none concentration too, 0.48mg/mL... Why not straight 0.5? The \"remaining\" 0.02 mg/mL are probably those mysterious spices /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

This makes NPA after all one of the best -none products imho; jambat once said that everyone of us should have a bottle of it, and maybe he\'s right.

I\'m not too enthusiast about mixing too, because like you I think that ratios are to be adjusted according to the situation I\'m gonna be in... But for pratical reasons I have a rolltop bottle or an atomizer always ready with some killer mix from the forum /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

About mixes, the way to go seems to be RM+NPA+SOE... My next order to Bruce is getting clearer minute after minute /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 07:41 PM
I\'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! Yes!! My theory seems to be correct. See the idea was to give RM the boost it needs to do what we all would hope a powerful product like it would have as well as making the most powerful JB mix to date. NPA\'s secrets plus the power of RM could be the new dynamic duo. I plan to order more NPA in the next few months and I\'ll begin to test The new JB-X. And to think if it wasn\'t for the old failed JB-X this might not have been done.

CptKipling
06-21-2002, 08:31 AM
Well so much for England /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif oh well, the good news was that i was distracted by the attention i was getting! I arrived late and so ended up at the back, and all the blokes seemed weary of my, i think one bloke thought i was going to hit him or something because looked at me weird and went away somewhere. Managed to find my way to the front, and there was this girl with her b/f and she seemed to be very interested in me, but that was it really in the pub. Not very interesting, hoping to try some more tonight. There was another girl with her b/f that was DIHL when i was in McD\'s celebrating the end of my exams /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif , but i wasn\'t really that bothered, i was hungry.

Jambat, this mix is really something, but i will know just how much the SOE was contributing to the brew when i test tonight, i will try without tonight and with tommorrow. Random thought: if i claim that mix it\'l be called something like CK1 - crazy.

Watcher
06-21-2002, 11:36 AM
How are you guys finding he watcher megamix (DD#1) just the 30NPA 70SOE. Does rogue male add something to that mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 12:03 PM
So it would seem that the secret igredients in the NPA what makes JB-X work so well right? In your opinon do you think JB-X could upstage JB #1? And do you plan to try it with SOE?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 12:18 PM
CptKipling and Nimbus...
...Another thing, I asked this in the \"Hit Squad: Master\'s Unit\" but are you guys wearing this stuff to work at all? And are you getting any reaction from bosses (especially women in upper management) or anything of that nature. And feel free to post in the \"Hit Squad: Master\'s Unit\" forum because this is very interesting.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
06-21-2002, 02:53 PM
Hi all!

I just ordered the Dynamic Duo and SOE (running out). In the next few days I\'m going to see if JB#1 works for me. Also with the RM that I have left I plan to test out JB-X. The next dance I\'m gonna head out to should be interesting in the least. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 08:21 PM
Sounds good. It seems that JB-X could be the next big thing. I\'m waiting for a few more people to give it a good testing and I\'d like to do it myself before I call it a winner but if people keep saying it\'s working then it\'ll take off without me. Which is just as well.

-The Bat

aaron
06-22-2002, 01:47 AM
Further experiences with the RM/NPA/PI(w) mix this week were very inconclusive.

Wore it to work all week, and despite some friendly and positive attitudes from people that come for advice (I\'m a pharmacist), there didn\'t seem to be any overt responsiveness from females. Obviously if I smile at them, they\'ll smile back, but no \"hair flips\", DIHLs or anything that can be considered a \"hit\".

I had a blind date on Wednesday evening. Wore JBX and a sachet of SOE gel applied to pulse points. Not one of the better dates I\'ve had. She was lovely, attractive and what could be considered as \"sexy\" (though I\'m not too keen on that term). But there were a lot of uncomfortablre silences before she loosened up a bit. I wasn\'t going to offer her my number, although I half got the impression that she wouldn\'t have objected if I did (perhaps that\'s my male ego talking), and she didn\'t offer me hers.

Friday night I went out with a few colleagues from work into a pub in town (one 45 yr old lady and two guys - in their mid 20s...I\'m 40). No reactions from anyone at all in the pub or anywhere else that evening.

I\'m not one for pubs & clubs anyway. Most of the places around London are like a zoo. Too loud, too much cigarette smoke (bleah!) and full of neanderthals...the men aren\'t much better /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I seem to get better responsivenesss from -nol products such as JB#2, X-cite wipes, PF, AE (has an interesting effect - need to try it a little more often). SoE doesn\'t seem to do much for me, which is odd, despite the nice smell. Maybe need to try it a little more often and regularly.

As for TE, PI(m) or NPA alone....not too wonderful. Let\'s face it, London\'s a \"happening\" place, but it\'s really hard to meet and get to know people, make friends here. The attitude here\'s a lot different than in the US where folks tend to generally be a little more open and friendly.

CptKipling
06-22-2002, 05:10 AM
Jambat: I don\'t know for sure if it\'s the secret ingredients, but it certainly makes sense. Personally, i do think JB-X could upstage JB#1, it makes sense with the phero quantities and price (see Nimbus\' post), but i get the feeling of a slightly different effect. Girls seem to be cautious more than JB#1, but there seems to be a greater \"pull\", maybe that\'s just the girls that I have exposed it to, need to test more to get a more definative conclusion.

Whatcher: I like the mega mix, and i think that RM adds some power to it. I will be testing some mixes soon

Oh and also, i did wear it to work, and my (around 60 i think) female boss seemed very responsive, might just be my charm though /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2002, 09:07 PM
WOW! I love this game!

-The Bat

CptKipling
06-24-2002, 06:40 AM
I\'m going to take some time out from posting individual experiences on the board, it is too time time consuming and isn\'t really practical. I\'m going to give it say 2 weeks of testing and then write a (Nimbus esque) JB-X guide. The final evaluation will be usefull, because there are many loose ends that need to be tied up/explained.

Areas for discusion will include:

The Mix: ratios, application, alternatives, use etc.

Findings: general, friends(male/female), environments(work, shops, clubs, pubs etc), effects on self.

Further testing: SMPO, SOE, APC.

If anyone has any suggestions or wants me to test an environment not listed then let me know.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 08:53 AM
This would be really nice! Just an idea: some recents post on the board reported that some products (PI/m for instance) need a \"charging\" time of about one hour before becoming effective. It would be interesting to see if JBX does respect this law or doesn\'t.

Can\'t wait to read your report!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 09:14 AM
My either Cpt. It sounds like a great plan.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2002, 08:03 PM
Is anyone in college or a place where there\'s a ton of chicks trying JB-X. That would be like the ultimate testing zone.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 06:41 AM
what are the ratios for JB-X? I can make it cuz i have soe, rm and npa.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Hi JPGR,

You don\'t need SoE to make JB-X... Its recipe involves RM + NPA @ 7:3 (but CptKipling had some success with it @ 3:1... it\'s still in a testing stage). For a comprehensive list of ratios take a look at the Cookbook.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2002, 11:54 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2002, 03:42 PM
Watcher, I am trying the JB-X mix, but it is in my SOE bottle that has not been cleaned out. The smell is amazing, but I haven\'t used enough to gauge any responses. At least you know you can\'t go wrong with the scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2002, 07:50 PM
How\'s the mix coming along guys? I\'m going to make JB-X part of the line up if you guys tell me it\'s good stuff. You seem to be getting good hits from it. (And people are using it anyway) so tell me what\'s up.

-The Bat

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 06:52 AM
Will be sending to Nimbus soon, sorry its been a while, i just kept on thinking of new stuff to try out. Anyway, just some finishing touches, looks like today\'s the day.

rjm
07-08-2002, 07:44 AM
Here\'s what I\'ve noticed from futzing with the latest mixes:

RM-NPA 70:30
Some interesting looks, but nothing I\'d call conclusive yet, just because of the lack of ONGOING testing. Possible -none OD?

SOE-NPA 70:30
People very friendly. I expect that\'s because of the -nol of the SOE.

Just a couple of thoughts that jumped into my head:
APC-TE 1:1
- The scent of APC, with the hidden pheros for kick.
- Sprayable.

RM-TE 1:1
-The scent of RM, with it\'s higher concentration of pheros, plus the \"extender\" qualities of TE. Perhaps I should use the TEsw?
-Sprayable.

Maybe put in a few drops of PIw, just balance things out a touch?

Just my $.02/mg. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
07-08-2002, 11:40 AM
As I\'ve posted, making a permanent mix in a bottle has the downside of lack of flexibility. What I\'ve been wearing the last week or so seems to really click for me. Also, the Rone in SoE doesn\'t seem to agree with me but SPMO has had great affect.

My recipe:

- Two full dabs of RM to the neck

- Two drops of SPMO to the forearms and one drop to the back of the hand then rubbing both against its counterpart. Also a drop or two of SPMO to the hair gel.

- One dab of NPA to the throat. Note that the NPA dab is much smaller than the RM dab given the smaller bottle throat.

I was in Southern California over the 4th of July holiday (\"Good Riddence Day\" in the UK) and the women there were treating me as if I were David Hasselhoff - especially at the beach where I upped the NPA a bit. (Maybe there is a resemblence?) Big smiles from everyone, a DIHL from the girl at the coffee shop, even the sheriff\'s deputy in Santa Barbara deferentially giving me the crime rundown for the weekend. I loved the response from the Swedish woman in the bikini at Laguna Beach - locked eyes, hair flipping - too bad our spouses noticed.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2002, 02:11 PM
CptKipling, from my side I can tell you that the Cookbook 0.2 is almost complete... It took me a bit longer than I expected (I wanted to complete it for today), but these summer exams, blah blah blah /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Luckily, I have the last two oral tests tomorrow and the day after... Then I\'ll be done and will start merging our works!

CptKipling
07-08-2002, 04:05 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif finished!

Got distracted by girl trouble /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif , but i got my priorities right in the end!

I will be going on holiday on Saturday, so i hope we can get it done by then. Sending by PM now...

DrSmellThis
07-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Pause for thought:

So what might we conclude from our recent posts? What is the current state of our pheromone \"theory\"?

--That a complete pheromone profile is crucial, that -nol must be present, and that a powerful -none punch is crucial. It\'s important to smell good without stink. Which fragrances this happens within is irrelevant -- whatever smells best on you and goes with \"pheromone musk\". In mixes, Stone Labs pheromones are the cleanest smelling for the major pheromones, but NPA/Edge is important to add for completing the pheromone profile. Too much -rone ruins a mix. This all seems to be the current street wisdom.

Of course we\'re talking sexual/romantic hits here, not business strategy, or how to get along with certain other genders during certain times of the month.

Let us go forth, fornicate and fortify our knowledge. May fortune favor us.