PDA

View Full Version : A DIFFICULT CHIOCE

Macmers
06-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Hello everyone, I just would like to know if it is a better bargain to get the Incredible Rogue Male/SOE Special OFFER or the Dynamic Duo OFFER in term of the effectiveness ......both are of the same price, so this is giving my hard time making a decision. Pls..... HELP

CptKipling
06-20-2002, 09:11 AM
In terms of price, it\'s definately the Rogue Male/SOE, because the original price would be something like $70, and in my experience they are a strong combination. However, the Dynamic Duo you can make JB#1 (APC:NPA 7:3), which is a very effective mix as you may have read, but iirc that only knocks $10 off the original price. I suppose it depends on what you\'re after, if you want simplicity, go with the rogue male, 1-2 drops on the neck and 1/3 of a gel pack on your arms, whereas JB#1 would require you to mix, but you are safer in the knowledge that it will get you hits, and Rogue Male is relatively new and untested.

I would choose the Rogue personally.

franki
06-20-2002, 12:23 PM
I wouldn´t risk buying the RM, and go with JB1.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
06-20-2002, 12:45 PM
Depends on what you want. The Rogue/SOE combo is great overall. You get a heavy -none product and you get to try out a heavy -nol product whereas I believe the dynamic duo is pretty much all -none. So I would recomend the RM/SOE combo if you are just getting started.

I have yet to try to make JB-1 and I plan to later, but I\'m having a lot of fun and sucess with RM, SOE, and PI/m. Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 01:08 PM
Macmers: if you are interested in a mixing comparison (mainly between JB#1 and JBX) I\'ve made a chart with some details under the JBX trials thread.

Macmers
06-20-2002, 07:06 PM
Thanks for all the recommendations .............
I\'m still a bit curious here, what is the difference between the -nol and the -none, and are those all of the -something...... What is the JB#1 and JBX ....... are they some kind of special formulae mixing between diffenernt brands of scents? Are those all of it ? What does JB#1 or JBX (most commonly seen in forums) stand for ? And I\'m an asian in a asian country........what would better suit me and also be effective???

SwingerMD
06-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Hi Macmers!

The major differences between androstenol (-nol) and androstenone (-none) is that -nol tends to relax the wearer (and everyone around them), make them more chatty, and friendly. Whereas -none gets more sexual hits, but if you use too much it will not only make you feel extremely nervous it will act as a anti-personel device.

As an asian living in the states I have found that -none does work, but esp. in the case of asain females and young females in general they are DIHLing, flipping their hair like crazy, and acting like a nervous school girl around their favorite Backstreet Boy. In other words they are going to sit there and drool or they are going to be so scared that they are gonna bolt. In other words they probably won\'t approach you.

So for you I would recomend that you get a heavy -nol product like SOE. If you really want to play around with a -none product, I would recomend Rogue Male since it is the cleanest and nicest smelling -none product out there. My other recomendation for you is that when you test these products out, test them out where your targets will be socially comfortable. You would probably have the best idea where these places are since I have no idea what your culture is like where you live. Me, since I dance (swing dance), I test these products out on the dance floor.

As to JB#1 and JBX these are mixes of different pheremone products concoted by the mix master Atomicboy/Jambat. If you want to find out what these mixes are just do an archive search. Personally since you are just starting out, I\'d wondn\'t start playing around with mixes till you play around with the stand alone products for a while. Hope this helps.

jose
06-21-2002, 04:11 AM
I agree you\'re a new guy so I wouldn\'t be messing around with mixes if I didn\'t know what I was doing. Go with RM/SOE Those smell really nice.

Macmers
06-21-2002, 08:31 AM
Thanks a lot for the advice and information ! .....:-)....... think i go for the SOE/RM special OFFER .

CptKipling
06-21-2002, 08:48 AM
I think you\'ll enjoy your choice /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Note: anyone doing an archive search for JBX will probably find the old JBX, the new one is a recent revelation, see the following threads for details:
I dare you!
Hit Masters Squad Unit
JBX trials...

Watcher
06-21-2002, 11:39 AM
Unscented attraction and SOE work well together 2 sprays on a shirt and 2 swipes of SOE works great.

FerroMone
06-23-2002, 12:13 AM
Do you really have hits on Asian females using Androstenone ?

SwingerMD
06-23-2002, 03:46 PM
FerroMone,

Yes I do. In fact my first major hit with PI/m was with a woman of Southeast Asian decent (Vietnamese I think) about late 20\'s to early 30\'s. She sat down next to me on the bus, did a double take and started to flip her hair like mad (haven\'t seen anything like it before or since). She also seemed very nervous. She also would rub up against me everytime the bus would hit a turn.

With that said, most of my hits with -none have come from caucasian women at the Swing dances that I go to. Although I kinda have the sneaking susupicion that since these dances are mostly populated by caucasian women, that may be the reason why.

It also seems that all of my major -none (doesn\'t matter who) hits come at least 1 hour after applying them. Within that hour all I get is either hair flippin and deeply staring off into space or sit up straight (as if they were hit by lightning), turn around, scrunch up their nose (as if you just let off a big one), get up and move far away. I did get a hit from a chinese girl that I was previously dating. I was wearing a lot of SOE and two dabs of RM behind the ear. She started to strike up a long conversation and she started to hint that she wanted to see a musical with me (on our last date 1 year ago we went to a musical). She is about 20 yrs old.

Kinda funny though. Before I started wearing mones most of the women that would approach me for dates would be Asian women. Now whenever I wear -none the Caucasian ladies have no problem coming up to me.

SwingerMD
06-23-2002, 03:48 PM
FerroMone,

Opps forgot to ask. Have you been trying straight Androstenone or tossing it in mixes? And if so any noticable results?

ironration
06-23-2002, 11:21 PM
SwingerMD,

I did not quite understand what you said about the timing of your hits. Did you mean that your hits, when using none, starts one hour after application, and end two hours after application?

SwingerMD
06-23-2002, 11:43 PM
Ironration,

All of my major postive -none hit have come at about 1 hour after aplication. Let\'s see . . . my first major hit with PI/m came about 1 hour after applying 2 drops. My major hit with RM came about 3 hours after applying 2-4\" of a 50:50 RM and aloe vera oil mix in a roller bottle. I believe that the hits seem to taper off between 4-5 hours. Within the first hour I seem to only see major negative hits and minor positive ones like potential targets flipping hair, staring off into space (like a DIHL but directed at no one in particular), and males giving me a whole lot of clearence.

Although I did get a typical SOE rxn at work the next day. I had worn about 4-6\" on each arm and the neck. I didn\'t put anything on the next day, but wore the same clothes.