PDA

View Full Version : Any good TE mixes

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 10:07 PM
I have alot of TE that I can use to do another mixture and want to get another product to mix with it. It seems that SOE is a good mixing product with TE, what\'s the ratio?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 10:23 PM
SOE mixes with TE??? I thought SOE is oil based and it won\'t mix that well.

I have TE, here are my past mixes:

1. TE + AE
2. TE + AE + PF
3. TE + AE + Andro1
4, 3. TE + AE + Andro1 + PCC

BassMan
06-20-2002, 05:07 AM
SOE is glycol-based. It mixes well with EtOH-based stuff.

Xaviel
06-20-2002, 07:14 AM
SoE can be used with TE but it\'s not a good mix. I\'ve used the combo on the beaches and clubs in Puerto Rico and received good hits. I used 2 sprays on my shirt with TE and used SOE behind my ears, forearms and a little on the face.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 09:35 AM
I do not know how much you have played with mones before but I looked through my notes on TE and combos. But I did have some great hits with this combo.

1 part NPA
3 parts TE
5 parts Cologne

Now this is a very strong mix. I had some very positive results with this mix. I applied at two (2) sprays from atomizer to the neck and throat, chest area. That is one (1) spray down both the right and left side of the neck to the chest area.

This was the combo I got my huge hit with and follow up weekend last summer. But I found that this was the smoky Club out and about the town PHERO BOMB. Now that everyone wants credit for their mixes..How bout TCO\'s Phero Bomb...lol.

Also may want to try TE and APC 1:1 this is a good combo as well. But the TEs does not do well with this. Just regular good ole TE. Flirty and DIHL all over. This was a the combo that I posted on a long long time ago. It was used for Trolling , applying to hair (back of head and sideburn areas). Then walking through an area and letting the wake of pheros behind me work their magic. Many hugs from behind from gals I did not know.

Anyway the cologne I used was New West for him. It is out of production, but you can find it almost at all the perfumery stores in malls etc. And there are many sites on the web for purchase.

Cheers:
TCO

Xaviel
06-20-2002, 12:16 PM
I\'ve been using pheros for a year or two now and I\'m finally learning what combos work for me. I have noticed that I get responces from women over 35 with the TE/SOE combo. Last week at a library, one of the librarians was very touchy and kept her eyes focused on mine when I was checking out movies there. I mainly use them to see what responses I will get from folks to see if they work for me or not. So far I\'m having success with pheros. I\' m glad I found Bruce\'s site.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 07:29 PM
50% TE and 50% APC. JB Bootleg. It\'s not JB #1 but it\'s cheaper and gets the job none. Until JBB TE has never been effective for me. I\'ve always went for JB #1 or #2.

-The Bat