PDA

View Full Version : Mones have changed my life forever!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 06:27 PM
All i can say is that as a newbie, mones have changed my life forever, i wish that was an understatement , but it really aint....i mixed up a concoction in my roller bottle i got with my order of the dynamic duo...i mixed the jambat mix, and also added a few drops of alter ego and three drops of PI for men,....you would have thought when i went into the ruby tuesdays for a beer that Elvis had walked into the room from th dead...it was like..after about 5 mint....all the waittresses were like smiling at me, with nipples erect...trying to get my attention..there was some bikers in there, complete, with the helmets and tattooos...they wouldnt even make eye contact with me...and i was wearing a polo button down ...weird..i was the dominant male..and every one treated me that way, even though i wore glasses and lookedlike a bookworm nerd..cant figure it out...also, i want to tell all you newbies, the names Jambat, Oscar, Whitehall, JKOHL, and Bruce are living legends on this forum, they have been here from the get go and when they say something , you can literally bank on it!!! Imagine an alpha male telling you something with his fingure pointed in your chest....thats these guys..awesome wisdom..!!!!

Watcher
06-19-2002, 06:30 PM
You are leaving DONALDDUCK/WATCHER the one with the most postings ever on all the forums he he i got over 2000 all up and still going - concocted a fair whack of the information here and linked some important points together. He he

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 06:34 PM
You are right Mr. Duck...you were also there from the beginning....you are right!!! how i learned so much from you reading the archives....you are kick ass...and very knowledgable...please forgive me you hall of fame member!!!

Watcher
06-19-2002, 06:38 PM
Lol thats ok most of what i type is total nonsense anyway so im easily forgotten there are many people here who contribute a heap of valuable information it seems actually that a lot of media types get their stories from here im sure the script writers for ricki lake and jerry springer pull some ideas from here also. Bruce is right when he says this is becoming quite a famous little ol forum for people worldwide.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 06:42 PM
watcher, you will always be donald duck to me..and you kicked ass in the old days my friend...that i can assure you..i know you well,.....your posts were like the big guys...full of info and a worldwide hit..trust me watcher...you kick ass my friend!!!!

Watcher
06-19-2002, 06:46 PM
He he my favourite was the clowns getting laid one but there is still more information to discover yet, still working on it hoping to make some money as well now.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 08:37 PM
lets put it this way, bruce is becomkng famous, along with all the others, jambat, oscur, etc.....all the folks are screaming...these guys hold the key7s to pheromonal reproductin..in my world, its all white here in tennesee, its pretty discrijmatory againtst people of color regreatably, but i can say that the local white high school is full of girls who love guys with pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 09:05 PM
Hey, ROLLTIDE, since you\'re in Tennessee, I have to say Roll Tide to you. Lol, go Crimson Tide...we\'re gonna get you guys this year.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 09:15 PM
WOW Rolltide, a legend? Thanks dude. I know how you feel about the pheros changing your life. JB #1 was a hit because these guys made it so. I just told everyone how it worked for me. Bruce was a big part of JB#1\'s creation. It was my theory but Bruce helped me mix it up right. I\'m still trying to pump out some new mixes, but it\'s not so easy now that everyone\'s got their own thing now. Good luck. And remember, with great power comes great responsibility and all that.

-The Bat

Whitehall
06-20-2002, 08:24 AM
Ah, shucks!

One of my favorite sayings is one you seem to already know well:

\"Any fool can learn from their own mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.\"

I\'m just willing to share my mistakes.

Whitehall

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 03:35 PM
you guys are awesome, its really cool to be able to go back into the archives of the forum and see how everything evolved...like, its so interesting to read about the first time jambat wrote a post about maybe mixing npa and apc to see if it would work, or when oscar adn whitehall first began to mix stuff..interesting stuff how far everyone has evolved..keep up the good work guys!! we have all benefited from your shared mistakes, trials and great great ideas!! As coach Bear Bryant used to say at the Sugar Bowl, \" you\'re three fumbles away from a touchdown!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Wow Rolltide, you been doing a lot of reading. I think that was last year sometime when I first tested this mix.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 04:20 AM
yeah, i think i was last year,...like in the oldest archives section...i have actually been bored one day and went all teh way back to the oldest archives and read them from when all love scent sold was like apc and primal for men...i cant figure out how i survived being invisible all those years before i found mones? i think back to what i could have done if i had had even JB#1 10 years ago...my life would have been drastically different, just dont know how...jambat, your quote \" with great power comes great responsiblity\"...truer words never spoken!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 11:00 AM
Lol, let\'s give credit where it is due...that quote came from Spiderman. GO UNCLE BEN!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-21-2002, 12:06 PM
Dragon\'s right. Even though I\'m more of a Superman/Batman fan those words are some of the greatest and most meaningful that\'s ever come out of the comic book genre.

-The Bat