PDA

View Full Version : perfect ten

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 12:14 PM
Has anyone tried perfect ten? It\'s pretty expensive but sounds tempting. It\'s basicly 6mg none, 3mg nol, and 1mg rone. Kinda wories me cause I rarely see anyone raveing about any good effects from rone. My other question is there any chance of you offering it on here at some point. With the wonderful service I have recieved form this site i\'d really rather spend my money here.

By the way i\'m 24 semi alpha, about 5\'8\" small but good build.currently getting decient results from jb#1 but they seem to be sparatic. I think I could benifit from adding some nol to the mix. But i see very little talk about rone, and what is here seems to be mainly negative. What do you guys think?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 01:21 PM
P10 is offered here. You just have to find it. hehe. Well, to save you some time, here is the link:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html\")

And yes, it is very expensive...

oscar
06-19-2002, 03:09 PM
jasn,

Of all the products that contain Androsterone, Perfect 10, Alter Ego, and Scent of Eros, the one with the lowest A-Rone percentage is P10.

A-Rone comprises 22% of AE\'s total phero content, 20% of SOE\'s, but only 10% of P10\'s.

In an E-Mail I received from the customer service department of Stone\'s site, the rep stated \"Androsterone was found to increase a given subject\'s perception of attractiveness by about 17% when added to a specific blend of Androstenone and Androstenol.\" It goes on to say that this is the result of two years of research by Stone.

I was always curious how the different A-Rone proportions in Stone\'s AE and P10 were established, since there\'s such a wide variance between 22% and 10%, but I can\'t argue because I\'ve used them both and each is a great product in its own way.

Just make sure you REALLY know what you\'re doing before you order P10. You\'ve got to be ready to mix this stuff, since it\'s WAY too strong to be applied straight. The warning on the P10 page isn\'t just fluff. This stuff is 1mg/mL concentration, just like the chem-set and reagent stuff. If you\'re not an experienced phero user AND MIXER, this is not the product to start with.

Less is more, and stronger isn\'t necessarily better!

If you\'re intent on getting some really high test stuff, you might actually be better off with the chem set. If you discovered that you didn\'t like the effects of Rone, you could simply leave it out of your mixes.
If you discovered this after buying P10, you\'d be f><&-ed
Choose wisely! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif