PDA

View Full Version : Phero doubt II

ironration
06-19-2002, 11:58 AM
Hi!

I have now used pheroes for about two months. I have tried SOE, PI for men, PI for woman, NPA and APC. I have made several different combos and varied the amounts I put on, from almost nothing to something most here would classify as OD.

So far I thought I had 2 hits – but I later figured out that those were not hits since those girls do hair twirling all the time no matter who is near or not. It is just part of their body language.

I have tried the following combos:
JB#1
10 NPA 10 SOE 6 APC
5 NPA 10 SOE 10 APC
10 PI(w) 3 NPA
5 SOE, 1NPA

I have also tried applying different products separately, like 1 drop of PI +some inches of SOE. No effect at all.

My looks are a bit below average, but not much, and I am in decent shape. But pheroes, for me, seem to have no effect at all. Women do not smile or look in my direction, they are not friendlier, no difference when I talk to them compared to when not wearing pheroes etc.

The only effect I have seen so far that if I OD on NONE, I become irritated. If it was not for that, I would be tempted to use 10 drops of PI just to see if I can get any reaction at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey IronDude;

Well it seems that you have quit an arsenal at your disposal. I to was very sceptical about mones and their eefects. I read the forum for about 2 months before I even made a purchase. But i have been usung now for over two years religiously.

But I bought NPA as my first order from loveScent. I mixed it 1:4 with my cologne. And it really worked for me. But along with the mones you need to:

1) when you first make eye contact. Hold it stare not at her face but into her eyes! And smile a big ole cheesy smile.
2) keep looking her in the eye when you get up close and talk to her. This has a big effect. Especially if she is in DIHL mode.

3) Be as positive about everything as you can. Gals do not like Negativity.

Mones are a great tool. But like most jobs that need to get done more than one tool is needed. Mones help break down the proverbial wall and get your foot in the door a bit and help initialize the conversation etc. They are not some voodoo witch potions that will get women to jump in bed with you like other sites suggest or even claim.

So I would just try one product.....play with it a bit and see what happens. Most newer forum members seem to get a little carried away with applications. SO anyway I hoped I helped a bit.

But do not give up hope

TCO

Watcher
06-19-2002, 02:01 PM
It seems it works great for a minority good for most and not at all for others, but the fact that a very large percentage actually get the stuff to work for them is encouraging and shows that there is something that actually works. It stops it being passed off as another snake oil solution and is backed up by very good science also. Shown by 1200 forum members currently and exploding as time goes by.