PDA

View Full Version : Effect of freshness

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 11:34 PM
What I noticed so far was that if pheros work with a certain individual, it works best at the moment of the first contact (first in a given day).
The girls seem like react strongest in the beginning of meeting, as if they are surprised by effect of pheros and they don\'t know how to handle it.
After a while they are kinda getting used to it and feel more comfortable, so , their respons is not as strong anymore.
Need your opinion on what do you think about it and how do you handle it.
Are you trying to get \"all the way\" as quick as possible, or are you refreshing your pheros load right before crucial \"your place or mine\" ? images/icons/smile.gif
Refreshing might be kinda problematic because you can very easily get o.d. on pheros, right?
Please let me know what you think and how do you handle it.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 08:18 AM
yes that\'s exactly what i think, I went out on a date with a gorgeous model and she was like crazy touching my shirt and talking nonstop, we went to the cinema and 2 1/2 hours later she had to leave, like nothing happened, like she wasn\'t attracted at the begining of the date, but she was believe me.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 08:08 PM
I think you\'re doing fine, but I think during those first few momments you need to pitch yourself. Like if you where trying to sell her a microwave, but only you\'re trying to sell her you. (Don\'t come on too strong though you\'ll scare her away). Anyway, if you like her, you can say \"I noticed you around and I wondering if you\'d be interested in meeting for coffee.\" (I don\'t know but the coffee thing seems to work as far as getting that first quasi-date). Then go from there. I just hope you\'re not a boring putz because there\'s no cure for that. Grill her. Make her talk about herself. That way you want have to talk to much but you do have to listen. (Because if you don\'t you\'l blow it and that\'s almost garuntee). So you might get a girlfriend out the deal if you play it right.

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 09:03 PM
hey jambat,
thank you for your advice, very intersting comparison with microwave salesman images/icons/smile.gif
I have a lot of links to all those sites with \"how to handle girls\" manuals, SOME of them have an intersting ideas images/icons/smile.gif
What I\'m trying to find out is how a phero users handle this freshnes impact: with a certain \"political\" strategies or with re-freshing?
Or maybe something else?
And for starters, what ppl think about what\'s the most effective period after a phero application.
Thank you.

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: PheroMan ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 10:10 PM
Hey Guys,
Pheros are working for ya. But pheros just \"open the door\" so to say. Once that door is open it is up to you to handle the rest. Pheros are not some secret sex juice that makes women wild with desire and want to screw your brains out. They just open their (girls) perception of you on a different level. So once the DIHL and the chatty inquisitness is there that is your que to \"Work it\".

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 10:38 PM
yes Tall, I understand it, but since we are trying to find out about how to most effectively use pheros I thought it might be interesting to know about other people\'s \"technics\" on getting most out of using pheros.