PDA

View Full Version : PI and cheap cologne combo

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 01:51 AM
i got a ton of hits when i had a combo of PI (unscented) and believe it or not... Michael Jordan cologne! I was getting hits left and right, all over the place. i tried PI with everything else, but it seems to work great with MJ\'s Cologne. anyone else tried this??? and bruce, expect to see an order from me within the next couple of days ;-)

oscar
06-19-2002, 05:39 AM
pickyPETE,

You\'re a lucky guy! You\'re at least one GIANT step ahead of many guys out there. You\'ve found the ideal carrier fragrance for you. Maybe your particular body chemistry enables MJ to smell better on you than it does on any other man on the planet! Whatever the reason, if it ain\'t broke, DON\"T mess with it. Stay with the MJ. Its being a \"cheap\" cologne, as you stated, should in no way prejudice your opinion of it.

Just for fun, I went to www.basenotes.com (\"http://www.basenotes.com\") to see if there were other similar fragrances listed but the info on MJ was VERY minimal. No similar scents came up.

PI for men is THE definitive Androstenone-only heavyweight, you aren\'t likely to get any argument about that, but I prefer NPA for its mixability and the \"secret ingredients\" it contains. The two are very close in terms of overall concentration. If I put a dab of PI on the back of one hand, and a dab of NPA on the back of the other, I cannot detect any discernable difference in their scents.
Just a thought in the event you want to broaden the range of your phero arsenal.

Good Luck!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-19-2002, 09:36 PM
today i was testing the \"cologne\" theory of mine. Instead of using the MJ cologne i used this cologne called GREEN TEA, i got a free sample at the mall and tried it w/ my PI, it didnt seem to have the same effect as the MJ cologne did. well thanks for your tip :-)