PDA

View Full Version : AE doing a great job!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to say i have been using AE to work the past few days as i wanted something that wasnt too strong or noticeable, but got the hits nonetheless. AE seems to be getting some good hits.

i have noticed that alot of women are smiling at me, making eye contact, and getting all giggly when i am around them. i notice that it even works with the younger girls ( 18-23 ) in the office. I have worn apc/npa combo to the office before, as well as pi, and below you will find my findings:

PI(m) at workplace: massive eye contact, hair flipping but watch out for the cat piss smell, make sure you got some fragrance cover...be prepared for the real young girls to seem a little scared, also potiental od can be bad...puts me in a good energized mood, men give you lots of respect.

APC/npa mix at work: more great hits, women are attracted, men are more distant with this mix, but one cute hottie giving you massive attention is enough to say forget the guys!!

AE: guys about 50/50 distant/very friendly depending on the person, the heavy scent isnt there so doesnt look like youre tying to pick up anyone at work, but the hits are pretty damn good...

If anyone else hs any workplace phero suggestions, please post your finding guys!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-20-2002, 06:48 AM
I was wondering about AE thought I might givre it a try at some point. Thanks for the post!