PDA

View Full Version : Dangers?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-18-2002, 04:48 AM
http://www.vermontnutrition.com/androinfo.htm (\"http://www.vermontnutrition.com/androinfo.htm\")

Says that \"As an androgen, Androstenedione may alter hormone levels significantly and should be monitored by a doctor\"
[when indigested in order to alter testosterone levels]

Does the inhailing do the same trick, alter user\'s body hormone levels?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-18-2002, 09:02 AM
This is a different chemical. Androstenedione is a chemical often used in body building as somewhat a steroid. Andro-1 is a different chemical, to my knowledge. I would say the name of it, but that must be pm\'d to you. Ask Bruce.

Watcher
06-18-2002, 02:52 PM
This is an externally applied pheromone and the amounts used a minute so therefore problems shouldnt happen, taken internally then things could be different but applied in an oil or alcohol solution externally is fine. If concerned apply to clothing only.

Whitehall
06-18-2002, 03:52 PM
Androstedione is a testosterone precursor and is taken internally for its supposed muscle building effects. It doesn\'t work very well - 4-androstenediol is much better for that purpose. Both do have downside risks - mostly its conversion to estrogens.

Neither are available for external use at love-scent.com.

The pheromones here can definitely have mood and emotional effects on the wearing as well as other persons (the \"targets\"). So far, no one has reported anything really serious in the way of side effects to the wearer but a new user should be attentive to the possibilities. Reports include dizziness, inattentiveness, mild depression, and irriatibility. What sounds like mild euphoria has also been reported.

A female pheromone, \"copulins,\" have published research claiming that exposure will raise men\'s testosterone levels. That can be good or bad, depending on your viewpoint.

The most dangerous side effect so far is aggression in targets and other exposees - men might want to fight and women can get very testy. I\'ve seen both - one woman complained to HR about my overt sexuality in the office, for example. (\"He looked at me!\")

But, hey, nothing ventures, nothing gained!