PDA

View Full Version : Going to Vegas

upsidedown
06-17-2002, 07:08 AM
I\'m new to this phero thing. I\'m still waiting for my my first shipment over the next few days. I\'ve got a party coming up this Friday, and this will give me my first opportunity to try out this stuff.

Now, in 3 weeks I\'ll be going to Vegas. While I\'m there I thought this would give me a good opportunity to experiment with this stuff and see if my results are any different than they were the last time I was there. There are soooo many attractive women there that I should have lots of people to observe around me.

Now, the main question I had for any of you prior to going on the trip: I was thinking about wearing some of this stuff on the airplane while flying up to Vegas, but having not received the stuff yet I don\'t know about how strong the smell is. I was wondering if anybody has any experinces wearing this stuff in an enclosed environment...especially an airplane....for a period of hours? It would seem that it might be a great place to force women to be close to you for some time. But I was wondering if the smell might be too much for people who have to sit next to you for a period of time. I\'m guessing that I would want to wear a small amount and not OD so as to be stinky. I just don\'t know...but I thought some experienced users could give me some guidance on this idea.

The products I ordered first to work with are APC, NPA, RM, SOE gel packs, and SPMO. Any input from experienced users on this will be appreciated. I\'ll report my results when I return from my trip.

Oh yes, one last thing. But being new to this forum, I\'ve seen people talk about DIHL\'s a lot, but I don\'t know what this stands for...only that it\'s a good thing. Could somebody please fill me in on what this is? I\'d appreciate it.

Thanks for any input.

SwingerMD
06-17-2002, 07:33 AM
It stands for \"Deer In Headlights Look\". I get those mostly when I wear -none products /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

upsidedown
06-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Thanks. I\'ve never gotten one of those before from anybody....so I\'ll definitely know it\'s the pheromones working if I see any of those frem here on out.

jose
06-17-2002, 08:11 AM
Well I hear that RM seems to smell pretty good, so is SOE. Some people say only use half of the gel pack, so I think this will be good in the airplane. For the party this Friday try to experiment with at least two to four dads of RM and see what happens,I don\'t have it myself but I plan on ordering it. Hope this helps, and tell us what happened? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
06-17-2002, 09:17 AM
I\'m not exactly experienced, but here\'s my input:

Smellwise, APC and RM smell really good. Unfortunately, APC doesn\'t contain much in the way of pheros, so its a good product for covering up other stinky pheros, like with NPA. You may want to try aplying a drop or two of NPA on your neck and put some APC over it until you cant smell the NPA any more(or use jambats JB#1 which is APC:NPA mixed at 7:3). RM is a good stand alone product, i have had good results with two drops on my neck or behind my ears. The gel packs in combination with RM works well, smear 1/4 of a pack on your lower arms, and some on the back of your neck. There has been rumours that SPMO is an effective stand-alone product, but its main use is for mixing, so JB#2 (SPMO:NPA @7:3), or used in the same way as the gel packs with RM(a few drops is enough- not too much! smell can be overpowering).

Whitehall
06-17-2002, 10:26 AM
Be careful about wearing mones on an airplane. What if the woman in the seat next to you is in the grouchy phase of her cycle and has a negative reaction to what you\'re wearing? It could turn into hell for both of you.

It is also polite to not wear too much of any fragrance on a plane since the air is recycled and you are all stuck in a confined space with limited options for escape.

In addition, you don\'t want the security guards to take a disliking to you during check-in. SoE would be safest all-around.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Go for it! Pheromones better than most of the stuff in the air on planes! Agggggggggg! Perhaps pheromones and periods is what caused the twin women from Buckley Michigan to go nuts and get arrested on the Plane! LOLOLOLOL
Elk Dreamer

SwingerMD
06-17-2002, 02:44 PM
I agree with Whitehall. Use SOE or -nol products right before you get on your flight. Save the -none products for when you are out on the prowl in Vegas. Changing seats on a plane are hard.

upsidedown
06-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the input. Yes, I had been thinking of the SOE to use on the plane...something more mellow on the flight. I didn\'t know if even it would be a bit much in an enclosed space.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-17-2002, 07:30 PM
JB #1 and SOE seem to be pretty hot (JBDD#1) so you may want to try that and JBM #1 is great too but expensive (that\'s NPA and PI(w)).

-Jambat