PDA

View Full Version : Bi Line

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2002, 10:37 PM
OK, I\'m always surprised I don\'t see these ?s more, but..... I\'m bisexual. attracting more women is great, but will wearing male pheromones attract gay/bi guys as well as women, or do I need to wear female pheromones for that? And I don\'t mean to be rude, but, can you not post if you\'re just guessing? I\'d like to hear from people who KNOW what they\'re talking about.

Lee
06-16-2002, 11:04 PM
Maybe this is a guess, but using a -nol heavy product like SoE or PF, causes general chattiness and niceness from just about anyone regardless of sex. While this does not reflect a sexual hit, it does open the door for you to make them want you.

Say you were a guy, looking for another guy, and with a -nol heavy product, guys WILL talk to you a lot. Are they attracted to you? That\'s really your decision and how you play your cards. So PI/W contains lots of -nol and men seem to mention that it works great for them in terms of people being friendly towards them.

I\'m not bi or gay, but I think the use of pheros goes both ways. If a gay guy was looking for a strong \"alpha\" male, then a -none product would help, where as if a guy was looking for a \"girly\" type man, then -nol would help in at least conversation.

Just my thoughts, although some may be a guess, I don\'t think it\'s far off from the truth.

Watcher
06-17-2002, 12:00 AM
They see you as someone that can attract women and they are lazy so they tag along onto you to get help or on the other hand it is to distract you if there are women around (the beta male distraction so that they stand a better chance of getting somewhere call it a primative type of subconscious behaviour - it is negative to you. Reduces youre success rate.

Take action