PDA

View Full Version : New User - First Order

upsidedown
06-15-2002, 05:39 PM
I only recently investigated pheremones...and just ordered some yesterday and today. I\'m anxious to get them and try them out..

My only concern is that I\'ve never ever worn any kind of after shave or cologne...and am a bit worried about suddenly wearing some sort of scent. I think I would be a bit self conscious around not only the woman I\'m interested in, but everyone else as well. I\'m afraid that rather than the pheromones working subtly, that me suddenly wearing cologne of any type will be a very obvious sign of a major attempt to get this woman\'s attention. I\'m not wanting to draw attention to my effort. Is is possible to use only a small amount and get a very subtle scent and still have the pheromones work? Or am I going to have to put enough on for people to be able to tell I\'m wearing something in order for the pheromones to work? Or should I have ordered different products that don\'t have as strong a scent as some of the one\'s I ordered?

Any input would be appreciated.

a.k.a.
06-16-2002, 10:33 AM
If you spread just one dab of RM over your neck and wrists, after about an hour people have to get really close to notice that you are wearing anything.