PDA

View Full Version : The "Hitday"

Andy
06-15-2002, 02:15 PM
Hi all,

Today was a really fascinating day. I\'ve been up for about 48h and I looked like the walking death, additional I had strange red spots all over my face due to an allergic reaction on bananas. Shortly -- I felt like [censored] .. and worse .. I looked like that. These are really bad conditions to make a hit, really really bad. I decided to use some SoE (gelpack) to lift my mood up (this worked quite nice before) and had 2 additional Sprays of Attraction. I don\'t know why I applied the Attraction, but it was the right decision. First I headed out to a gas-station, let some fuel in my car and went in to pay. There she was, my first hit today, a mid-twenty girl, really cute and really good looking. I walked up to the desk and she started to flip her Hair immediately. I paid my fuel and the coke I just grabbed. She gave me my change and I smiled, I just smiled and she hooked me up in a conversation. Afterwards ( I tried to escape this situation after 15 mins, because I just didn\'t felt like that) she wrote down her name and her number, stretched out her arm, flipped her hair again and said that I might call her, if I wanted to go out with her someday. -whoa- what was this ... ??? I walked slowly out, wished her to have a nice day and headed to my car. Then I turned around and she waved ?!?!? I am a really lazy guy and I won\'t write about the rest of the day now but the outcome was :

3 phone numbers
4 additional nice conversations, which might lead to more

This is just amazing ... I slept some hours now, but I still can\'t recall what has happened exactly. I\'d think I had been dreaming, but the numbers are the proof that this was all for real.

Whoever finds typos or thinks alike, might keep \'em.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-15-2002, 06:37 PM
WOW!

Wish I had hits like that! I\'ve yet to EVER have a woman offer her number, and I\'ve been dating 20 years.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2002, 08:15 PM
I got a hit like that with JB #1 but the chick was a flake. Hey Andy, keep us posted on your hits in the \"Hit Squad Masters\" Forum.

-The Bat