PDA

View Full Version : TE/SPMO Smell

**DONOTDELETE**
06-15-2002, 04:09 AM
Does anyone think that a 1:1 mixture of TE/SPMO smells bad (BO)? One of my friend says it stinks and some others find it alright. What do you guys think? Should dilute the mixture with some cheap colognue?

Bruce
06-15-2002, 08:58 AM
Let\'s see what others say, but I have done that mix myself and I am quite sure it does NOT smell like BO at all. I think it smells quite good in fact... BUT after a few hours have passed MAYBE the musk oil will have faded enough that you are getting mainly the TE/S smell which is STILL not quite BO, but is admittedly a \"nitch\" product. It is not Realm or even Andron. It is simply sandalwood oil with quite a bit of phero smell lurking in there.

Maybe reduce the amount applied a bit for now as a safety precaution, but don\'t worry TOO much about this initial feedback. I have heard \"it stinks\" about virtually each and every fragrance product known to man/woman, including SOE, RM, APC, various designer colognes and on and on. You are always going to find SOMEBODY who thinks everything you are testing smells \"strange\" especially the guys you hang out with who often prefer you remain the way they are familiar. there have been a couple threads about the interesting fact that your mother will always notice and hate it when you wear pheros.
Bruce

BassMan
06-15-2002, 10:57 AM
While SPMO is not the most sophisticated musk in the world, I do find that in a 1:1 SPMO:TE mix, the SPMO scent lasts at least as long as the TE. One of the few that does...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-15-2002, 02:03 PM
Bruce: the very first time I wore JB#2, my mother said (with a smile) \"I don\'t recognize my son anymore!\"... Actually she was pleased with the scent and didn\'t seem to hate that feeling... But she sensed that something was different.

About SPMO, I noticed that its scent is at full power for about 3 hours, then it starts to fade, and after 6 or 7 hours from first application it almost disappears.