PDA

View Full Version : APC and the Edge...help please!

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 08:53 PM
Hi everyone,

Just got APC today...wore it to college, but it didn\'t seem to change how the girls that I sit with acted...nothing I could even read into..then I put a little more on when I went out on a date in the evening, and nothing out of the ordinary there either...any ideas?? The first time, I put on a drop(drop=i place a finger on the opening and flip the bottle upside down, and then back up) on each wrist, and one on my neck...same thing the second time, about 6 hours later. Too much? Wrong places? Too little?

Also, I just ordered the Edge and I\'m wondering how many sprays to use and where for the best effect.

Thanks so much,
Jad

a.k.a.
07-19-2001, 08:03 AM
I use four drops of APC. One on each wrist and one one either side of my neck. Sometimes I add two more drops after about four hours (when the scent has faded).
I use one spray of edge on my chest and then cover with cologne. When I want the maximum effect, I add a second spraay on my wrists.
With APC the effects aren\'t always obvious until I talk with a girl.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Is it ok to mix the edge and APC? And can cologne be a problem if I put too much?

Sounds like I was using about as much as you do..of APC anyway, haven\'t tried Edge yet. Still nothing special today...any ideas anyone? Does it not work for some people/on some girls? I\'m not a hot hunk of man (heh), but I\'m not ugly..

Anything else I\'m missing?

Thanks a bunch,
Jad

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 07:59 PM
I\'m can tell you a little about this. Originally I was going to mix APC and The Edge (mixing Edge directly into the APC). Bruce told me to do this I should buy APC and NPA. I mixed it 70%/30% (70 APC) and it seems to work very well.

Now Edge seems to be well liked around here and I rarely hear anyone talk about APC and I think I know why. APC does kick ass but I\'d try this. Place some in your hair and on both wrist. I\'ve found women respond instantly. They may not say anything but when you walk by they notice.

APC isn\'t as powerful as it claims. From what I read in the forum Edge and PI can be use in small dosages and get big results, but with APC it takes a little more. I litterally rubbed APC up the length of both forearms and got what I considered a mega-hit for me. I was in a club, a group of chicks approached me, bought me a drink and invited me to go club hopping with them. Not to mention early that morning when I first dabbed it on my wrist and in my hair, I noticed a few women seem like they were stunned by my presence, but I had my body shirt on too at that time so that may have helped. So APC does work but you need to use more of it. I don\'t really sugguest the arm trick unless you\'re in a club but you can try it and see what happens. And just a dab in the hair.

From what I\'ve seen the NPA and APC mix I made seems to work pretty well but in smaller burst. The NPA strengthens the APC and the APC covers the smell of the NPA. So I would try it. But you probably should just put some Edge on some part of your body and mask it with APC but don\'t use too much APC here because you\'ve got the Edge to pick up the slack. Edge and NPA are both pretty potent.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 09:48 PM
jambat,

great great advice....thanks so much...that gives me some great new ideas and hope. images/icons/smile.gif
any part of your hair that you usually dab the APC on? (top, sides, back?)

can\'t wait to get the Edge...with or without \"the edge\". images/icons/smile.gif

thanks again!!
jad

rjm
07-20-2001, 01:35 PM
Just my own thoughts here --

If i\'m using any product in my hair, I put it in near the front and comb my hair back. Theoretically anyway, it should get worked through the hair this way.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 03:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks Randy for the tip! I\'ll have to try that out..

Today was a much better day! I took jambat\'s advice and did the wrists and hair...i couldn\'t believe the difference that i noticed before i even left for school..it just seemed a lot stronger smelling, in a good way.
And when I got to school, I had one of the girls that I sit with in my class laughing the whole time, and she was touching my arm, writing on my papers, she even \"accidentally\" bumped into me..just a lot more, shall we say, *open* in almost everyway..

I\'ll be trying out jambat\'s other idea tonight when I go to the clubs...where I might be seeing that girl from my class... images/icons/smile.gif
I\'ll let you know how it goes. images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks again everyone,
Jad images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 05:45 PM
seems apc works fine, i think i\'m getting some next time. By the way how many dabs do you use on hair and wrists?, do you consider dabs as drops?, what is a dab for you?, does APC has a nice smell???

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 08:01 PM
images/icons/crazy.gif the edge don\'t work for me images/icons/frown.gif

The first day I decided to try it around some friends so I can see if it really stinks or not - I know they say it won\'t work on friends. Anyways... I had one spray in my hair and one on my chest. I used normal deodorant - as usual. Nobody noticed until we were in the car. Everybody started smelling themselves and checking their clothing for any crap - you should of seen them, oh it was so funny.

The past 2 to 3 days I have been shopping - as usual - and been out once to the movies and haven\'t noticed any attraction or smelly reactions.

Do you think I can find cologne down here? No. This cologne thing puzzles me. The deodorant I have is cologne deodorant. That\'s the same thing, I hope images/icons/crazy.gif

Maybe I should try 3 sprays and go to a nightclub...

**DONOTDELETE**
07-20-2001, 11:08 PM
hey Dil

I use 2 sprays of the edge and 3 of my colonge and I have been getting astouding results.... see LIFE ON THE EDGE...
for more info....

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone,

Well, my weekend went pretty well...I did the APC on my arms/hair and went to the clubs on Friday night and Saturday night..

Friday I met up with some girlfriends, and they were having a good time and laughing at my jokes, but these girls usually do...nothing that I could really thank APC for that night. images/icons/smile.gif

Saturday night, I went to a club with a friend and he and I asked some girls to sit with them, they said yes, and we spent the rest of the night with these 3 girls...either I was saying/doing all the right things, or APC was really workin\' images/icons/smile.gif...

Still nothing really spectacular from APC for me, but I\'m waiting for my Edge and hoping it\'ll produce better results.

I do, however, feel more confident with APC on, and I\'ve actually had the feeling that guys respect me more or don\'t try to argue with me as much when I\'m wearing it..kinda cool.

Anyway, thanks again for the tips!
Jad

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 06:06 PM
Hey Jaz,

Sounds from the other postings like you are getting amazing results from the Edge...just wondering what type of cologne you use to mask it? And do you think it would matter? I use CK1 usually.

Thanks!
Jad

**DONOTDELETE**
07-22-2001, 07:23 PM
Yeah, this cologne thing is really bothering me.

Like I mentioned before, finding cologne *liquid form* down here is like fetching gold from under a rainbow.

The only cologne I\'ve come across is known as cologne deodorant *spray*. It\'s the deodorant part that worries me. How do I know it\'s cologne and not just deodorant? You do get deodorant that just says deodorant. I don\'t know, maybe I shouldn\'t worry and just wait for someone to say I stink. But when someone stinks, you very seldom walk up to them and tell them images/icons/crazy.gif

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: dildo ]

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 11:46 AM
Hey JJ

I use a cologne called Raw Vanilla.....
Hard to find but smells really cool

Jaz

rjm
07-24-2001, 04:52 AM
Jaz,

At which stores do you get the Raw Vanilla? I like the smell of vanilla, and once when using a vanilla-scented oil, a girl told me \"something smells like chocolate.\" I asked if that was a good thing, and she said \"Yes.\"

ANYway, maybe there\'s a franchise of the store out here...

Randy

rjm
07-24-2001, 04:54 AM
Oh yeah,

As for APC, *I* get the buzz from it, but I haven\'t noticed any reactions from others... I use it though, because I actually like the smell. It makes a good cover for the rest of the weaponry. ;-)

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
07-24-2001, 02:02 PM
Randy...

I got it at a colonge place in the mall out here....
it was 52 bux a bottle...
check Macys or A specialized fragrange store.... thats all i can think of....

good luck....

Jaz

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2001, 11:21 PM
Hey jjs,
Glad that worked out for you. Sorry I haven\'t been around to help anymore. I thought I had been kick off line but it turns out I have until October to pay the bill. The reason I couldn\'t get on was simply because of a glich.