PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Male and APC???

**DONOTDELETE**
06-14-2002, 11:41 AM
Since it seems Rogue male could be diluted a bit,has anyone tried RM and APC together? haven\'t smelled them together yet, but it seems they have similar smells. This could cut the potency of both the mones and fragrance. Just a thought, let me know what you think.

oscar
06-15-2002, 04:15 PM
Hockey1,

I tried this today using dabs and mixing on the back of my hands. The fragrances combine nicely in my opinion. APC takes some of the bite out of RM, and RM mitigates the sweetness of APC to a degree.

Just don\'t know how well they will actually blend when mixed in an atomizer though.

Good Idea!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2002, 11:01 AM
what ratios did you use when mixing. I don\'t have RM yet, but I was thinking of cutting it with APC then adding some nol and rone to try to make the perfect mix. If the fragrance can mask it I am thinking this mix could be great. what do you think?

oscar
06-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Hockey1,

I just put 1 dab of each, but since APC is more viscous and has a wider bottle opening ( 1oz. size ) there was probably a bit more APC than RM applied. Guessing maybe 60:40..

If you\'re planning to mix Nol and Rone into RM you may want to try leaving the APC out at first to see how you like it. The A-None in RM doesn\'t require additional covering, and Nol and Rone in the right proportions will cut the scent of RM to a really pleasant level. I\"ve been making 100 drop batches starting with 70 drops of RM and adding Nol, A1, and Rone. If I were to try just RM, Nol, and Rone I\'d likely use 70 RM, 25 Nol, and 5 Rone. ( 14:5:1 ) This should both smell great, and provide a very effective phero punch. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
You could then try adding some APC, but I\'m not sure you\'ll want to. While straight-out-of-the-bottle RM seems to benefit from the addition of APC, once it\'s diluted with unscented stuff at @ 7:3 as above, it\'s a really nice stand-alone fragrance.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2002, 08:03 PM
How\'s the hits with the APC/RM mix?

-The Bat