PDA

View Full Version : Poor results with newbie kit

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2002, 07:46 AM
I got my newbie kit this week and experimented with a 1:1 mixture of TE and the given musk oil. I used about 1-2 sprays on my shirt and no hits yet, though I\'ve noticed lots of hair flipping from a few girls. Am I applying it properly? I\'m 18, Asian and my targets are girls of about same age. Does the mixture work well with girls of my age? Should I get a more potent product? Please advise.

Lee
06-13-2002, 07:59 AM
It really depends on your approach. Were you just sitting there doing absolutely nothing socially? Lots of newbie people assume that they can spray this stuff on, sit in a room and do nothing, and get a positive reaction. It\'s totally false.

You make contact and make conversation. Say Hi or smile. It\'s all you have to do.

I don\'t like it when people say \"I got no hits\" because unless you do something to provoke a hit, you won\'t get any. When you see a hot woman walk by, do you stare relentlessly? Do you stick your tongue out and start panting? No, but you noticed her. It could have happened to you. Woman don\'t beg and woman don\'t pant(at least not initially).

I don\'t really recommend a 1:1 ratio, I think having more SPMO benefits a lot more at your age. It\'s the -nol in it and at 18, you probably produce enough -none, which TE has. So I say increase the dosage of SPMO, but you want enough TE because it contains \"secret\" ingredients that you wouldn\'t want to miss ou on.

Other products you might want to try is NPA, which is a stronger version of TE. If you feel -none isn\'t working for you, buy the cheapest package of SOE Gel. It\'s -nol heavy and it smells great. It\'s like a stronger, better smelling version of SPMO with -rone in it.

Xehupatl
06-13-2002, 08:53 AM
hey lee I like the smell of the SoE gel packets, but I didn\'t know it was different from the original liquide version .. how does it differ?

thanks
s
tefan

Whitehall
06-13-2002, 09:35 AM
If a target is hair flipping then she is responding to the mones. Your job is to exploit her response by introducing yourself, being social and charming. The pheromones will only open the door for you - the main work remains yours.

Lee
06-13-2002, 09:37 AM
No, I meant that the SOE gel is like a better smelling more potent version of SPMO. SPMO\'s musk smell isn\'t as good and ingredients are unknown. As for the oil version of SOE, I assume the gel smells just like it. I was comparing SPMO to SOE.

Xehupatl
06-13-2002, 11:16 AM
oh crap I should ave read your post more thoroughly, lee!
thanks

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
stefan

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2002, 12:40 PM
SPMO smells gross. go for the SOE and mix it with TE or NPA. preferably NPA i guess. good results i promise. i\'m 20 myself.

Xaviel
06-13-2002, 03:18 PM
SOE and NPA seems to be a good mixture. Isn\'t it one of those JB batches? Anyways, the SOE/NPA mix works great on my wife. I\'ve used the 70:30 percent mixture.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2002, 07:41 PM
I see. Thanks for the advice.

Is RM a good product for mixing?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-14-2002, 03:47 PM
Xaviel, actually 70% SOE + 30% NPA is DD#1, a mix first created and tested by donaldduck (now better known as watcher)

Xaviel
06-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Well whatever it\'s called it does a great job in my household. Great idea DoubleD!

Whitehall
06-15-2002, 08:21 AM
I\'ve tried and got a cloudy mix. Since one of RM\'s best points is the fine fragrance, I don\'t see mixing in a bottle as worthwhile. I have layered - applied separate products at the same wearing.

SPMO is complementary and SoE will work too although the fragrances of SoE and RM are not a perfect match. Next big night out, I\'m going to layer a little NPA under the RM to give it a bit stronger sexual punch.

Bernard
06-18-2002, 08:46 AM
hi , some of u mention about hair flipping cases . i did not even get to see those response. i agreed that we have to do something in order to gets hits. but a simple stuff like staring at u when they walked past u or fippling their own hair when they get to sniff ur phero, does not require us to do much. all we need is to walk past them . in the end i did not get the response.all i want is attention. hope some one will help me!