PDA

View Full Version : What should the "Old-Timers" use?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 03:21 PM
Hi All
I\'m a newbie. I\'m also in my late 50\'s. I\'d like to try something for both my wife and I in order to spice things up a bit...ok...a whole lot. I\'m sure she won\'t go along with it...so is it cool to use Pheros with out her knowing about it? Is it cool to mix some with her perfume without her knowing about it? If so, what should I buy for myself? What should I buy to mix with her perfume? And finally, what would be the proper way to mix it?

John images/icons/crazy.gif

a.k.a.
07-19-2001, 08:15 AM
Most of your questions are between you and your conscience. In my experience, it\'s usualy worse to get caught being sneaky than to be openly defiant.
Pheromone additives seem to work best when they alter the smell of the cologne; so I don\'t know if you could get away with this.
I\'d guess Alter Ego is probably the best deal for your situation. It packs the most pheros for the least smell, and is the only male product that gets me horny too.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-19-2001, 02:43 PM
John,

I\'m kinda in the same boat--in my 40\'s. I\'m using pheros for their business applications, since my wife is the only woman I want.

But, like you, I wouldn\'t mind if she had the hots for me a little more often. Problem is, I think pheros have their strongest effects on new acquaintances or people you see rarely, and they help you form a great first impression. Our wives already know us, unfortunately, and they\'ve formed a fixed opinion of our studliness. I don\'t know if pheros will change that, but if they do, it would only be over long-term exposure.

Maybe if you combined phero use with another dramatic change--lost weight, suddenly started doing one of her least favorite household chore--anything to shake her tree and make her look at you afresh. Foreplay can start in the kitchen -- you do the dishes while she rests.

Plus, our mature women are far more complex creatures than the hot young things the other guys are after. My wife recently said the sexiest thing I\'ve done lately was to utterly ignore a blonde babe in a tank top and keep my eyes on her.

Well, off my soapbox. Gotta mop the kitchen floor--feelin lucky tonight.

Writer Guy