PDA

View Full Version : Okay where are the Hits?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 11:33 AM
Hey all,

Been lurking and looking in from time to time. It is busy time for me at work. But anyway. Where are the hits? The other threads post some hits..but there seems to be allot of banter but no solid hit talk.

I know hits are happening. But let us know what they are and what you were wearing.

My last hit came this Sunday afternoon. Was wearing 2 drops PI (neck and sideburn hair), and 1-spray of TEs. Two ladies (cousins I found out) one target was 28 y/o (Nice package) the other 34 (nicer package). They were out SkiDooing on the river and came to the beach I was lounging on. They just rode up and asked if they could hang out and warm up a bit...I was the only one on the beach...So I guess I was the Alpha male (ref: Nat\'l Geographic Elephant Seals). Anyway lots of hair flipping, chatting, and weirdest thing ever: Both gave me their numbers in Cali...but separately. One wrote it down and gave it to me..the other emailed to me today. Hell I should blow off dinners more often and just go and catch some late afternoon rays more often.

Anyway...post those hits!

TCO

Watcher
06-12-2002, 12:37 PM
Plenty of hits with very small application amounts, one swipe or two max of my DD 1 mix 70 SOE 30 NPA.
Apart from that though finances are tough so using less but still getting good responses , dont want to be known for needing a shower dang. But still within the non OD range.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 03:02 PM
Hey Watcher;

Yes The Old Less Is More Theory. And it is true. But after using pheros for a while ou get used to your particular mix (or several favorite mixes) and know how to apply for whatever application. I go light at work. It is the subtle approach. But when on the prowl...good old NPA or TE. These two products used to get allot of raves, and they still deserve them. Some are mixing them up with other pheros but hands down for getting the attention of women NPA (undiluted 1 drop or 2 drops max) seems to get consistent hits and DIHL.

Anyway Cheers and happy hunting.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 09:25 PM
It seems people around here are to good for hits stories now. Since they\'re all getting hits every waking minute no one wants to share a tale with the crew. Maybe they\'re too sexy for this forum. And The Hit Squad\'s turning into the bomb squad. I can\'t even pry an hit story out of people about the new RM product. It\'s like pulling teeth. At least there\'s you me, Aaron and sometimes Watcher still chime in.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey Jamboy the Atomic One;

Yes, true seems that folks are either not getting hits or they are just not posting in detail, like we had done before. But I have been guilty as well. I have a post that needs to be done. My Meixico trip in Feb-Mar I still have not descrambled my notes on and posted. I will. And the results were good to great. I was using PI and NPA, as well as TE. But I will post hopefully this weekend when I get caught up on some stuff.

Anyway Thanx for the input

TCO