PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones to Paper

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 11:40 AM
What\'s going on fellas, and ladies of course. images/icons/wink.gif Has anyone used any pheromones on paper. I read the post about using them on resumes. Has anyone writen a letter or on a card, if so, what where the results. I could use a little guidence oh great ones.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 01:51 PM
Pheromones on paper yeah it seems to have a certain degree of working but it seems to be a bit of an exact science getting it right i havent really tried it but there are others here who have, so maybe others will be able to help you out a little bit more, so has anyone used pheromones on paper

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 02:23 PM
Well I tried one spray of Andro on a letter that I gave a certian someone. She called me back, but I don\'t know if she called me because of the letter, the andro, or beacause I such a great guy images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-23-2001, 06:16 PM
I have tried a couple of job applications but so far nothing but yesterday i won a 300 hundred buck bomber jacket from a competition i entered where i chucked some pheromones on it and put it into the competition box and it was drawn a week later and guess what i won ha ha ha, so i pick it up tomorrow, so i have got something out of pheromones