PDA

View Full Version : A different pheromone

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2002, 01:21 AM
Wow, I finally found this board. And here I thought I was the only one testing out these things /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, I see everyone pretty much tries -ol, -one, or A1 (androstadienone). I think one that hasn\'t ben tried yet that might be worth exploring is 4,16-androstadien-3b-ol, basically, the alcohol version of A1. Essentially, its A1 \"on steroids\", and in pure form is alledgedly odorless (although in theory I doubt no lab can make it without some A1 impurity, which smells). In terms of effects, I think it behaves much like the reports here on A1, but more exaggerated. Particularly notable, was a \"crowding effect\", i.e. it seemed like a disproportionate amount of women positioned themselves in a close radius to us.

Anyway, getting this stuff is difficult, and in the end, I ended up synthesizing it via a sodium borohydride reaction with A1 (due to a MAJOR fuckup, my source gave me a gram of A1, when it should have been a milligram, for $90 /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

4,16-androstadien-3b-ol seems to be available through Steraloids (www.steraloids.com), but to say these guys are pricks is to say the least. They have a lot of people trying to buy steroids (i.e. bodybuilding) I guess.
I got a nasty letter from their legal department when I tried to buy some (my story was kind of lame though)

Just thought I\'d let people know of a possible new one. The idea certainly ain\'t all that original, as the alcohol derivative was tested along side of A1 (androstadienone) in Erox/Pherin\'s patents, and seemed to just be better performing among the two.

Perhaps maybe Bruce or good old Stoney labs can get us ahold of some of this stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2002, 05:45 AM
Bump /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif