PDA

View Full Version : Ross Jeffries book 2

**DONOTDELETE**
07-18-2001, 05:24 AM
I just hate everything \'bout computers. well not everything but many. My computer crashed once again, and din\'t have a f...ing clue what caused it. And now back online for the x th time this month, I can\'access my mail account, due to their technical difficulties.hhhmmmmmm. just typical.

So I\'m sorry I can\'t send the Ross Jeffries book to you guys. But for those who still haven\'t noticed: Hypnojunkie found a online site containing it. The URL is:
http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html (\"http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html\")

Thank u again hypnojunkie. So go to the site if u want to read it.

well, gotta go and try find the source to my problems. have a great weekend

caz

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 04:41 PM
Ross Jeffries must of been a child molester when he was younger. His techniques are pretty damn close to what an old man would say to a young girl to get her to take her clothes off.

I myself purchased his works, but think they\'re too manipulative. I\'d rather get screwed by a woman who knew what she was getting (ie the bod) that screw a woman mentally to get her in bed.

jose
08-27-2001, 07:53 PM
I have to agree with DonJuan this guy is sick! If I was to talk to a woman like that she would either laugh or slap me in my face. Don\'t buy into his mentality towards women he sucks!!!!!! images/icons/mad.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 03:21 AM
I read this book at the net and i agree that you can\'t work with these methods
In fact i emailed him directly and mentioned that these pinching and anchoring techniques doesn\'t work (I didn\'t get a reply yet and maybe i will not ever get one)
However i found out that this was version 1.0 and now it\'s version 5.0
What i would like to know for real is if the home course worth anything because it\'s expensive to buy it (look at Ross site speed-seduction.com)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 12:05 PM
Thanks Dylan for the offer
I sent you a private message for this issue.
Let me know when you do this conversion.
Generally i don\'t bury anyone if i don\'t try it so i would like to get my hands to this material paper and audio.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 02:41 PM
Hey i wonder what ever happened to caz are you out there somewhere caz helllooo caz, oh well i guess the free NLP stuff is out and what about the photoreading at 25000 words a mintue that went dead has come in handy though bye later all

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 07:12 PM
Hey Dylan!

You have the tapes, but you didn\'t comment what you think about them.

Let us know, since most of us only know this stuff from the online book.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 07:49 PM
Astroboy

Since I got a hold of the material, I’ve realized that I might just be with *the one*. She really wants to be with me and I want her, so I don’t intend on putting his smutty-garbage into my head, unless we separate. Oh well.

My opinion on what I’ve heard so far, he uses NLP to train you to use NLP. The way he talks on the tapes is very smooth and direct, he convinces you that you are a sex machine and the women will come to you. I listened to his “unstoppable confidence” tape 1 & 2 and they were great! I felt like a million bux within the first 10 minutes, felt really unstoppable. I heard it on Thursday and I was begging/itching to go out which we did on both Saturday and Sunday. Walking around I just couldn’t stop thinking dirty thoughts, my friends kept asking if I was all right and what I had to drink. Hehe They were impressed, disgusted and imbarised all at the same time. I started drawing women in with my body language, attitude and Pheromones. I started talking to total strangers and got them all wound up too, staring at every woman like she was a piece of meat. Had a few cuties chasing me around most of the night, but I ignored them after I saw what I wanted to take home with me that night.

Ouch, she was steaming but really shy, oh well. I just felt super confident and super horny like I could take on everyone in the room. It’s a good thing it wore off, (or did it?)

I didn’t see my girl this weekend and I’m glad, cause I couldn’t keep my eyes to myself or the dirty thoughts out of my head. I think his tapes turn you into a big-time STUD, and that’s what attracts women more than anything else. You’re fearless and to the point, looking at them like they’re a piece of meat and apparently they love it! I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, the 3 main things to ‘have’ when you’re out to meet women are attitude, attitude and attitude.

His tapes made me feel like a sex God and combined with the Pheromones, I almost ran off with another woman. Good thing my friend was there to control me and remind me of what I had at home. So as I said, while I’m with *her* I don’t plan on putting his smutty but OHHHH so effective garbage into my head. images/icons/smile.gif

That a good enuff review? images/icons/shocked.gif
Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 08:03 PM
MAJORSBOB, I\'d like to humbly disagree. have you ever heard any of his stuff? Ross himself is pretty blatant and crude with NLP, and I imagine he gets told to shove it rather often, but the basic tools he teaches can be applied to your personality and toned down. and they DO work very consistantly, when used tastefully and in moderation.

The thing about it is that it doesn\'t have to just be used for animal sex appeal. You can just use it to help someone feel more comfortable, or sometimes it\'s just really fun to throw some NLP out there strictly because it makes for interesting conversation.

Do me a favor, get on Audiogalaxy, Morpheus or Kazaa, pick up some of his stuff, and just give it a listen. Nothing to lose.

MAJORSOB
08-28-2001, 10:30 PM
This guys methods are a joke..but at least hes making a lot of money off of people who think this is a cure-all..this crap might have worked back in the sixties when it was a time of sexual reawakening..but today? Good luck! meeting women is not hard to do..it has more to do with you then with them..just like some people post that they get a confidence boost from wearing phero\'s..this and the way you carry yourself around women are the key to the perfect hit..first off be yourself,find your best qualities and use them to your advantage..nice body..nice smile ..sence of humor..sharp dresser..if your not sure about what needs improving then ask a single girl friend to help you out..once they finish polishing you up to their approval in their eyes youll be close to getting what you want.So forget this guys stupid plans to get chicks they wont work..or if they do who wants the drunken bar-fly that everyone has had before? Try this ..think of how you would like your girl to look and act..then reverse it and use this on yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2001, 10:38 PM
I\'ve got some of his material on tape, maybe I\'ll make some mp3\'s and pass them round.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 07:00 PM
Dylan,

Yep, good enuff review. Now how the heck am I going to buy those materials? -the review was too much for me, I think images/icons/tongue.gif -

Thanks.

PHP 87
08-30-2001, 08:12 PM
As I posted on another thread, this stuff is archaic even by Jeffries own admission.

He wrote this book in the late 1980\'s and also when he first started with seduction/NLP

I have studied some of his more updated material and their is some good stuff in there but you have to wade thru a lot of BS to get to it.

His take-no-prisoners/put up with no BS attidude is a good one to have.

The NLP part of it can take a lot of time and practice to learn and use.

Check out the newletters archive on his web site for a good start.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 08:25 PM
Dylan -

Tried to grab the goodies, but the site was down; you didn\'t take it down already, did you???

TKS images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 08:42 PM
Had to take it down, sorry. I\'ll try to set something up again later on.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 12:56 PM
Ross is right but he is talking BS. If you use his lines you will bomb. I hase the other NLP techniques and am VERY successful. All in all, you have to learn NLP and there is no short cutting it. Once you do, and toss in the Mones, you are in there. I grew balls the size of Montana for a while. Women love a take charge male and it took me a LONG time to figure this out. Tom Leykis rules !! he CAN be an ass-hole but he is on the right track more than Ross

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 02:01 PM
Who\'s Tom Leykis blackrebel ?
Any web urls ?
He does the same as Ross ?
Where you can learn good NLP for this purpose ?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 09:33 PM
BUMP