PDA

View Full Version : Help create the new Jambat Extreme

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 08:02 PM
I need someone who has RM and NPA to help me create the new JB-X to replace the failed one. Go to the \"Hit Squad: Master\'s Unit\" and \"I dare you\" to learn all about what I\'m doing. This is a bold undertaking for phero research. (Okay it\'s a bold undertaking for us). I\'ll ask you to keep a diary of hits and all for the Master\'s Unit and tell us the amount you used and where you wore it. Whose game?

-The Bat

Lee
06-07-2002, 08:55 PM
I don\'t get how this is supposed to be better? Mixing 2 -none dominant products together? You\'ll still have basically the same amount of -none in there right? Is this because of the \"secret\" ingredients of NPA? I don\'t get it really. It still has the same amount of pheros except it smells good from the RM.

It\'s something I would try, but I only have Edge. Maybe I can mix those 2 and still, that way my RM gets secret ingredients also. Wouldn\'t that basically make it RM scented NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Well, I\'ve never tried the original Jambat, but I hypothesize that a large part of its success might be attributed to the oil base of APC. Otherwise, NPA/cologne mixes should be about as effective as Jambat. If this hypothesis is correct, RM and NPA would not be as good as the original Jambat.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2002, 06:13 PM
Lee...
...using TE with RM would defeat the purpose. It\'s all about the NPA.

Truth II...
...The success of JB #1 is NPA\'s power mixed with APC\'s scent and maybe even the little amount of pheros in APC. (The pheroes in APC are there just not abundantly).

**DONOTDELETE**
06-10-2002, 11:12 PM
I don\'t know guys this project seems like it\'s headed south.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2002, 11:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

CptKipling
06-12-2002, 03:09 AM
Call me bored, call me despirate, call me what you will. I share jambats curiosity, where\'s your enthusiasm! I\'ll try it, I\'ve got some NPA, somewhere. RM seems really good on it\'s own, really strong hits in close environments.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Thanks. Aaron\'s trying it and having good results. I\'d love to have more than one person on this to get a better idea of what\'s going down.

-The Bat