PDA

View Full Version : Avon calling!...with Pheromones???

oscar
06-07-2002, 03:03 PM
Yo!

I tuned into a show entitled \"Aphrodisiacs\" on the Discovery Health Channel, ( Yes!.. the same DHC on which you can see our own James V. Kohl in an upcoming program at 9:00 PM on June 18!... Contact your local cable or satellite provider) and in the segment devoted to Pheromones, they spotlighted a fragrance from Avon called \"Perceive\".

Perceive is available in men\'s and women\'s versions, and if you visit Avon\'s site, you\'ll see that it contains their \"patented Mood Enhancement Complex\", which according to the show, (but not the website) means Pheromones.

Anybody know anything about this stuff? Seen it? Smelled it? Used it?

The stuff is dirt cheap compared to most commercial fragrances. If it smells good it might make a good mixer at least.

Geez!...Housewives in Iowa scoring Pheros from their friendly neighborhood Avon lady!
What\'s next? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
06-07-2002, 09:00 PM
I have a thingie of Perceive deoderant I bought at a Mall for a buck. Haven\'t tried it.

If I remember correctly, Avon licensed their \"mood complex\" from Erox.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2002, 06:50 PM
I have a bottle of Perceive and I think it\'s nice, but not nice enough to enhance my mood, other than the simple pleasure of wearing fragrance. The men\'s is pleasant also but that\'s as far as it goes for me.
If Avon got their formula from Erox it looks like Realm won\'t work for me either, then...looks like I saved some $$$! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif