PDA

View Full Version : Penis enlargement pills and pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Hello! I am a pheromone user. I use PI and ATTRACTION with great satisfaction. Since this is a forum mostly for men and men related interests, I was wondering if anyone on this forum already used those pills they sell on the net for penis enlargement ? My first question is do they really work ? My second question is, does the ingredients in those pills increase the natural male hormone and pheromone that we produce?

Thanks

oscar
06-07-2002, 02:17 PM
Angus,

There was a huge thread on this a little while back on the board that is now known as Archives 1.
With any luck the following link will take you there.
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=11052&page=4&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=11052&page=4&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

trr978
07-08-2004, 12:08 PM
I have used penis enlargement pills

for about 3 months. They worked for me.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I have used

penis enlargement pills for about 3 months. They worked for me.
Hey jerk, go advertise your scams away

from the LS forum!

This guy should be banned! :smite:

koolking1
07-08-2004, 02:07 PM
what's your proof that they

work?

DCW
07-08-2004, 02:14 PM
The proof is in hand..be glad with what

God gave you.

DCW

koolking1
07-08-2004, 02:24 PM
I am happy with what I have

but others might not be. If the poster can offer up some genuine proof, it would be welcomed, no?

BDC_Concepts
07-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I am happy

with what I have but others might not be. If the poster can offer up some genuine proof, it would be welcomed,

no?

LOL, I'm not sure the community would be so open to viewing the "proof" he would have to offer

:D hehehe.

Matt
BDC Concepts

burgerama1960
07-08-2004, 02:58 PM
quack quack quack quack! I

just do not believe that there is anything out there that makes weiners grow. Well except for having a women play

with it(wink wink). Look at the directions they all say gain 2 to 3 inches well just getting aroused accompishes

that.

Phattio
07-08-2004, 04:23 PM
I've heard the only true growth

could _possibly, no guarantees_ result from testosterone (and I'm not talking about the 'baseline' amount your

own body produces.)

Gegogi
07-08-2004, 06:19 PM
"I've heard the only true growth

could _possibly, no guarantees_ result from testosterone"

So as you age and testosterone levels go down, your

wang is gonna shrink? I knew old age was gonna suck!

koolking1
07-08-2004, 06:47 PM
actually, it's not the wang

that shrinks with old-age, it's the rest of the body which then gives the illusion of a larger one, alas one that

doesn't work too well either.

BDC_Concepts
07-08-2004, 06:52 PM
I've heard

the only true growth could _possibly, no guarantees_ result from testosterone (and I'm not talking about the

'baseline' amount your own body produces.)

I don't recall any research that shows exogenous T

supplementation had any impact on length. Do you have any studies to show?

Matt
BDC Concepts

ManBeast
07-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Maybe if administered during

puberty, but the consequences of such administration would not be worth having a "mega-wang" IMHO.

ManBeast

writerguy
07-09-2004, 12:26 PM
There was a news report on the

local Atlanta ABC affiliate about the hundreds of Better Business Bureau complaints against the distributors of

Enzyte, the "Smiling Bob" wang-building stuff. (They're in a suburb of Atlanta)

The essence of the

complaints is that, after they pay $4.95 for S&H for the free sample, people find that they have signed up for a

monthly shipment $69.95, and have a hard time turning off the shipments that keep coming and coming, not to mention

the swollen, throbbing credit card bills.

For my "natural male enhancement," I'll stick with Tribex, PF,

SoE and soon Chikara.

writerguy

surfs_up
07-09-2004, 01:02 PM
I've been looking for penis

reducing pills. Everything I eat goes straight to my dick. The electrical exerciser I saw on the infomercial has

helped a lot. They have a surgery for guys like me where they take out the middle third and sew the head back on to

the base so we feel more normal. The part they remove is used for extra veins needed for our coronary bypass

operations cause we stressed our heart muscles from excessive erections.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-09-2004, 01:06 PM
I've been

looking for penis reducing pills. Everything I eat goes straight to my dick. The electrical exerciser I saw on the

infomercial has helped a lot. They have a surgery for guys like me where they take out the middle third and sew the

head back on to the base so we feel more normal. The part they remove is used for extra veins needed for our

coronary bypass operations cause we stressed our heart muscles from excessive erections.

:LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

DrSmellThis
07-09-2004, 01:13 PM
The only remotely intelligent

sounding theories of this kind, IMHO, are the ones by that Lin Institute guy. He at least has reasons for his

beliefs about all that, but you have to wade among hundreds of pages to read it all. (PM me if you want the link.) I

stopped making my own concoction I used to make for "penile health"; as it turns out his "VIP" formula was basically

the same thing, with extra ingredients. But he combines it with gentle exercises (not jelquing) and lifestyle

management.

(P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the Health section?)

Gossamer_2701
07-09-2004, 02:08 PM
I've been

looking for penis reducing pills. Everything I eat goes straight to my dick. The electrical exerciser I saw on the

infomercial has helped a lot. They have a surgery for guys like me where they take out the middle third and sew the

head back on to the base so we feel more normal. The part they remove is used for extra veins needed for our

coronary bypass operations cause we stressed our heart muscles from excessive erections.
:rofl: :box:

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :rofl:

antonio
11-14-2004, 06:51 AM
I also accustomed to tons of SPAM

with messages like "ENLARGE YOUR PENIS". And in general I also didn't believe these meds work somehow. But I had

thought why not to verify this at my own experience. To be sure that this is bul###hit or not. I tried Extagen for 4

months and I was surprised when I saw the results! My penis gained one inch in length and a quarter inch in girth.