PDA

View Full Version : NPA

CptKipling
06-07-2002, 08:33 AM
Whats the difference between NPAm and NPAw?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 11:56 AM
oh my god, are you fik or what lol

Watcher
06-07-2002, 12:04 PM
NPA men has high none
NPA is nol instead of none. + The secret ingredients
My thoughts - Couplins and a1

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 12:19 PM
Is NPA/w really nol? I always thought it was mostly none, too, wiht extra \"special ingredients\"? Please tell me it\'s nol!!!
someone

oscar
06-07-2002, 02:01 PM
someone,

I don\'t believe that NPA(w) is Nol instead of None. But then maybe Watcher knows something I don\'t. Or, maybe he\'s just presenting guesswork as fact....No!....He would NEVER do THAT! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce may be able to shed some light on this.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 02:30 PM
It would be interesting to know if there is -nol in NPA/w, and how much of it... Should it be mostly -nol (as NPA/m is mostly -none), we might have a solution for our nol/none mixes...

BTW I\'m currently sparing some time on a table with all pheromone products and their contents (supposed or revealed), and all the mixes this forum has come out this far. Anyone interested?

CptKipling
06-08-2002, 12:52 PM
Well Ace, maybe you should pull your head out of your arse before you say stuff like that.

Does AFA have the same potency? Would i be right in thinking that it is a good alternative because of the -nol?

I think thats a good idea Nimbus, good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2002, 04:24 PM
bump cause i want to know what\'s in NPA/w. Anyone???

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi someone...

writing down my table I\'ve stumbled across several products whose components are partially or not at all revealed... I guess it will forever be a work in progress /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif , so I might post a first release of it very very soon. However from the overall comments on the forum, it *seems* to contain mostly -nol, miming the approach of PI/w. Fewer is known on the secret ingredients.

Anything more precise?

oscar
06-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Nimbus,

I just rechecked my personal archives from when I was compiling the original version of this chart:
http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")
and a quite reliable source (whose identity I am not at liberty to divulge) assured me that there is no Androstenol in NPA(w).
It does contain Androstenone and at least two other active ingredients.

Anything you\'ve seen about A-Nol in NPA(w) has been conjecture or wishful thinking.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 03:05 PM
oscar,

thanks for the added detail, I actually checked your chart before, but couldn\'t decide between it and some related posts... I think that this makes some light on the whole question.

oscar
06-12-2002, 03:32 PM
Nimbus,

In point of fact, NPA(w) isn\'t really on that chart, but considering what little we know about the content, if it WERE there it would read exactly the same as NPA(m).

NPA(m) is some really good stuff. For this reason I go back and forth between a) wanting LIKE CRAZY to know what\'s in it; and b) not giving a rat\'s ass, resigning myself to the fact that it works SO damn well, WHO CARES what\'s in it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

LaCroy ain\'t talkin\', so I\'m about finished bangin\' MY head against the wall!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif