PDA

View Full Version : I dare you!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 07:32 PM
I dare anyone here to mix RM and NPA at 70%/30% and wear it around chick. I dare anyone do it.

-The Bat

jose
06-07-2002, 06:48 AM
You think I got money coming out of my pockets Bat? I think you\'re getting a little carried away with your mixes recommendations. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 02:46 PM
Jambat, they would probably fall to your feet... that would happen both if the mix works or if it results in a massive OD... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Actually as someone already stated, RM seems to have been inspired by JB#1... So adding NPA would IMHO boost the none too much, but anyway, just guessing, and at the moment I\'m not going to try RM since I\'m busy with the products I already have.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 04:16 PM
Nimbus, adding NPA to RM would not boost the -None percentage, though it would increase the -none amount. The percentage would ultimately average between the percentage amounts of NPA (.48 mg/mL) and RM (.5mg/mL). And it would give RM the secret ingredients...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 07:26 PM
Thank you Dragon, seems like you\'ve hit the nail right on the head. And I\'m sure some of you have NPA and RM already, I have RM but not NPA. Just a thought. Although PI(w) mixed with NPA was just a thought too until Marz created JBM #1, which is considered to be better than JB #1 by some folks standards. Frankly I don\'t know if RM is any good. No one\'s saying anything about it and usually if a product is good people rave about it here. Everyone\'s very hush hush. No one\'s even said anything in the Master\'s Unit. I was going to ask has anyone worn the stuff to work but I don\'t know if anyone\'s wearing it anywhere. Atleast I don\'t know what happened when they wore it. Guys, if this mix works it will become the new JB-X (JB Extreme). We remember the old JB-X and how it sucked.
This mix is once again 70%/30% (70% RM/30% NPA). So if you want to test the new JB Mix this will probably be it.

-The Bat

aaron
06-08-2002, 10:30 AM
OK Jambat....I\'m up for it. I\'ve mixed 7 drops RM and 3 drops NPA in an atomiser and going out to a friend\'s b/day dinner in a restaurant.

Not sure what to expect since I havn\'t had too many responses with -none formulations, but if this is supposed to do what you think it does...well, it\'ll be interesting. Two sprays should do it, but I think even one would be an OD. We\'ll see.

I\'ll let you know.

oscar
06-08-2002, 03:41 PM
aaron,

I think you\'re right, even one spray of this mix would be an OD. Most sprays go three or four drops, so imagine applying three drops of PI(m), since a mix of RM and NPA would have very nearly the same A-None concentration. Now imagine six drops! Whoa!

Just for the purpose of hypothesis, let\'s assume that RM and NPA have the same overall phero concentration. At .050% and .048% respectively, they ARE damn close.

For every drop of NPA that you added to any given amount of RM you would be:
a) diluting the fragrance. You decide whether this is a good thing or not.
b) adding secret ingredients. OK, definite good thing.
c) adding stinky A-None to a product that has very clean, almost \"stealthful\" A-None. Decidedly a bad thing.

The spicy fragrance of RM stands up very well to its clean Stone Labs A-None content. I just don\'t think it\'s going to withstand the addition of NPA\'s far smellier A-None without losing the ability to cover as it\'s being diluted.

Rm has plenty of A-None. If you\'re going to punch it up with something, how about some chem-set A-Nol, A-Rone, or A1? Or all three? Like 5 RM, 4 Nol, 1 Rone, and 1 A1. The A-None concentration would be cut by a bit more than 50%, but you wouldn\'t be adding excessively stinky stuff.

How about RM and PI(w)? If you used a 7:3 ratio, you\'d have a nearly even (35:33) A-None / A-Nol balance since PI(w) is just slightly more than twice as concentrated as RM. Throw in a drop of A-Rone and A1, if you\'ve got them, and you\'ll have a bona-fide 5 Phero mix.
Just rambling!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-08-2002, 06:04 PM
Aaron...
I can\'t wait to hear from you and see what happens.

Oscar...
...RM with PI(w), that should be your new mix dude. Maybe we can have a mix off.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Yes Jambat you\'re right, I\'ve actually written my post in a rush, and didn\'t get the overall idea... However I find Oscar\'s idea more interesting: RM + PI/w would feature

- RM\'s nice fragrance
- RM\'s none amount
- PI/w nol amount

It might be hard to find the right ratio, though. If I\'m not wrong, Attraction has 0.04 mg/mL of -none and 0.07 mg/mL of -nol; one might start mixing at this ratio and then tune the results.

I\'m definitely going to have a look at the prices of these products!

oscar
06-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Nimbus,

Theoretcally this mix looks good, but I\'ve yet to actually check to see if RM and PI(w) will actually blend in a mix. If the products separate, the mix won\'t be much good for atomizer use. At about $110 the components are a bit steep. Let me actually try this out before anyone goes buying the stuff on my recommendation ( which was really just hypothesis).

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
06-10-2002, 07:32 PM
Gents,

RM and PI(w) don\'t mix perfectly. There\'s an obvious layering of clear liquids in the bottle when combined, and the mix clouds when shaken. It then clears and returns to the layered effect.
But having a layering problem with something like PI(w) which doesn\'t stink, isn\'t nearly as bad as working with a mix like APC and (mineral oil-based) PI(m), which separates badly and can leave you with stinky spots when sprayed.
This IS a mix worth trying, but I\'d recommend using a roller bottle or an old NPA bottle and shaking vigorously before application.

The really good news is that hidden within RM\'s intense fragrance is a FINE MEN\'S COLOGNE! It only needs a little diluting. I mixed the RM and PI(w) at 7:3 and the resulting scent was excellent!
It\'s as though Stone Labs got some fragrance concentrate but didn\'t dilute it sufficiently to make it smell really good. Maybe they were afraid that the fully diluted scent wouldn\'t cover the A-None aroma. I don\'t know.

Anyway, after checking the mix of 70 drops of RM and 30 drops of PI(w), I decided to play with it a little. I added 10 drops of A1 and 5 drops of A-Rone. At this ratio, 70 RM : 45 unscented stuff, the fragrance started to get lost somewhat. I\'m going to let it steep for a day or two before deciding if I need to add some more RM.

At this point I\'m not shooting for any particular phero ratios, but rather just seeing how well the fragrance of RM stands up to mixing.

Since 7:3 seemed to be a good fragrance-cutting ratio, I went ahead with the chem-set experiment. I took 70 drops of RM and added 20 drops of A-Nol, 7 drops of A1, and 3 drops of A-Rone.
The resulting mix showed no signs of any separation, but then I hadn\'t expected it would. And it smells just like a high priced men\'s designer cologne! Something in the same scent family as Issey, or Acqua di Gio, or RL Romance, or CK Eternity, or Dior\'s Higher!
It\'s AMAZING how much better it smells diluted than it does straight out of the bottle! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The RM / chem-set mix has only got 4 pheros (N,L,D,R) compared to the RM, PI(w), A1, A-Rone one which eventually totaled 5 (including PIw\'s Copulins).
I\'m really anxious to try them both!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Uh, guys, wasn\'t the experiment supposed to be NPA and RM? And RM and PI(w) are prepackaged and not really supposed to be mixed with other things. You never know how things will turn out when you mix those types of formulas. Maybe wearing PI(w) and RM together would be better than mixing. And wouldn\'t mixing PI(w) and RM be pretty much like mixing PI and PI(w) (something I don\'t think anyone\'s tried) or basically making another JBM#1 all over again. Let\'s atleast try the RM + NPA and see what gives.

-The Bat as the boy from the Atom

oscar
06-11-2002, 07:03 AM
Jambat,

You\'re right. I did go wildly off topic. Sorry. But the idea of mixing RM and NPA just seemed so redundant and wasteful that I thought you were kidding.
Guess not!

Oscar

BassMan
06-11-2002, 07:16 AM
I have tried mixing PI and PI/w, in fact I\'m wearing it right now. I mixed it 12 drops PI + 4 drops PI/w + 16 drops olive oil. That gives a 4:3 none:nol ratio, similar to AE without the rone. I\'ve been wearing it since Friday. Interesting results - people seem both more friendly and more sexy, without the unusual behavioral \"hits\" of some other mixes.

Olive oil is sacred to Venus, in case you wondered...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2002, 11:17 PM
I\'ve always considered PI + PI(w) to be the obvious one if you\'ve got money to burn.

And Oscar this could be totally rad mix if someone gave it a chance. I\'m not asking anyone to pour out their whole bottle of NPA or RM just see what happens if you happen to have both. All my mixes where based on theory and have all been hits save JB#3 and the original JBX. Even JBM #1 was something that no one tried until Marz picked up on it and it worked better than JB #1.

aaron
06-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Jambat:

I\'ve been wearing the RM/NPA mix for a few days now with added PI(w) at a ratio of 7:3:3 in a variety of environments.

Wore one spray to a friend\'s 40th b/day dinner in a restaurant. Plenty of people. All of them late 30\'s to 60\'s. No noticeable effect with the majority of women there.
Met a few who I hadn\'t seen for about 20 yrs. One (married and with kids) was very chatty when I started reminiscing with her about a summer camp we were on back in \'79, until she said...\"remind me who you are again!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Her hubby came over in the middle of our conversation, pissed as a fart, looking the worse for wear with a \"why you talking to my wife\" look, only for a DIHL to hit him, and sat down as if he\'d been pole-axed....weird!
Met another lady (early 40s) who was on the same camp with me, and had a good reminisce about old times and what we\'ve been doing...nothing that could be considered as a \"hit\".
Third lady (mid-late 30s), unmarried and single/unattached, very attractive. We hadn\'t seen each other for about 20 yrs as well!!!!!! Very positive reaction from her. Very \"touchy-feely\" as in \"wonderful to see you again\" *kiss* *kiss* etc. Nice and chatty and \"we really must keep in touch...it\'s been toooooo long!!\" Could have left with her telephone number, but disappeared before she got too friendly.

Wore one spray to church on Sunday. A few glances from some of the younger women there (in their early 20s I\'d say), but nothing else.

One spray to work on the Monday and Tuesday. No reaction from the staff. They know my phero signature by now, except one 18 yr old who was walking around like a zombie all day (but then again, she is so out-of-it usually, it doesn\'t count /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif).
Working somewhere else next Mon-Wed where they haven\'t seen me in quite a while, so I\'ll see what happens there.

Two sprays today when I was in town shopping...no visible or remotely noticeable reactions from anyone at all that could be construed as out of the ordinary for me, from shop staff, people in cafes or people in the street/supermarket. No one chattier or friendlier.
Smiled at a few ladies as we passed in the street, they smiled back, but I get that reaction anyway, even without pheros.

That\'s it. Nearly coming to the end of the contents of the atomiser. Enough for a few more doses, since I didn\'t mix too much up.
Next time I may mix up RM and NPA(w) in a 7:3 to see the effects, rather than NPA(m) and PI(w).

One thing I did notice was that the atomiser I\'d mixed it with, was one that had APC in it before, which I\'d cleaned out with a rather \"whiffy\" surgical spirit. Did this a few weeks ago, but the smell of the spirit seems to have lingered and totally masked the odour of the RM. Had to mask the alcohol smell with Chanel Allure that first time.

Anyone else have anything to report on RM mixes? It doesn\'t seem to be that special, but it\'s early days yet to form an opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2002, 09:28 PM
Sounds good so far. You\'re point man on this one Aaron so it up to you to gauge how well the mix works. Good results so far. From the husband\'s reaction and the way the women responded it looks like I was pretty right. Keep up the good work. Sounds like JB-X is on it\'s way.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2002, 08:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif